Inconvenince or Ripped Off ??

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by =308Marksman=, Jul 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Seen this offered up from all the mods so much and am wondering if the meaning of the word
    "inconvenience " is understood.

I see an " inconvenience " as having to walk to the other end of a park to use a restroom
    because the closest one has a line 30 people deep.

Watching time sensitive items (whether earned as a free player or paid for as a money player ) tick away falls into a different category.

I dont need to or want to know why you chose your selection so Please dont offer
    any suggestions or experiences.

I am merely curious what you feel when you see this as a response to any posts made from the Mods.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  2. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Lmao.... Too Funny

Jokes on you and ya lost !!!

I made a bet that poll wasnt gonna last 24 hrs before being taken down.

If it would have stayed up more than 24 hrs I would have purchased the 6 month prem.

Thanx for saving me the $$$

:p :)

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Bro i see your anger is directed in a direction but even the mods here are limited in what they can do ... also not only you but everyone is angry at the game because its focused only on packets packets money and so on but they are forgeting about the servers ... If they would listen to the clients requests or suggestions the game would be 100 times better ... Everyone miss the times when server didnt lag .. now doesnt matter anymore its event or no its like 100 ships in 1 corner or no the game just constantly lag and this is making players leave the game .
    Seafight Is Time To Wake Up or You Will Lose What Players Are Left From What They Used To Be !!!

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

It showed exactly what I wanted it too show.

BP/SF has an allergy to $$$.

Fully aware of what the mods do and can/cant do as well as in most cases they are coached or instructed on what to say.

I also feel its no longer their job to apologize for BP/SF, after all its not the mods fault.

That phrase has been over used to the point it almost meaningless and does nothing to offer any credibility
    for the mod that offers it.

Angry ?? Nope. More like offended that the situation is downplayed as an " inconvenience "

See it for what it really is.

BP/SF has an allergy to $$$

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

Thats True its been a long time they care only for $$ and also they never find solution about lag and only apologise about this " inconvenience "

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

True, that line is offered most often in regards to the lag. Lag wasnt mentioned on purpose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.