Indecipherable Guild Symbols (Part 2).

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Mr. Swift: Respectfully, I never got a chance to respond before my thread was closed. You said: As mentioned by ~turnip~ in that thread, you can use part of the guild tag to search, or you have the ability to search by Guild Name. I know the first part can't be done in some cases. Case in point: the guild DVL is an example. The "V" has an odd cursive tip on the end and it cannot be spied. If you are able to do it, please tell me how. I would really appreciate it. Also, I have no idea what that guild's name is. So (again), unless I just don't know how to do it, it is hopeless. And lastly. when I tried copying and pasting "DVL" into the Spy, the "V" vanishes. Thank you for your time and help mate!

Loki162 likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

In that example, if the V is missing, you can search by only the D or the L, and then it will show all guild tags with that in their tag - the list may be long yes, but it is possible. Doing this would also allow you to find the Guild Name as that is shown, alternatively, the Guild Name can be found by asking other players, and/or viewing the Guild Rankings in the Hall of Fame - although the tag is not shown some guilds may logically make sense, for example [SF] could be SeaFight in the Guild Ranking.

We are aware this is not a perfect system or solution, but it is being worked on and looked into. We hope we will have something more for you and other players who are concerned about this.

Swift

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Thanks Swift. But I rarely use Chat, do not use Teamspeak, and sail solo. But I will try your workaround.....thank you.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there is nothing further, this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.