Indecipherable Guild Symbols.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How do we search for a Guild with a symbol that looks like it came from Mars? (Need I mention, this should have been banned long ago along with the ship names that look like Greek). The Windows OS "Character Map" is a possibility, but who has 2 hours to go through that? Thank you.

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

This is the same situation as with Usernames that are not spyable; it is not the fault of the Guilds, this is caused by a change Bigpoint has made. I would like to refer you to my answer posted only a couple of days ago in regards to Usernames;
    Unspyables

As mentioned by
    ~turnip~ in that thread, you can use part of the guild tag to search, or you have the ability to search by Guild Name.

Swift

3. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

special rules for special people

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am sorry but that is not correct. As the rules have been changed there is nothing to ban for. We have stated the same answer over and over again:
    "As you have been informed on multiple occasions, we are aware of the current issues of not being able to spy some usernames. This is caused by the username containing characters which are no longer allowed in usernames. This is not the fault of any player, this is due to a change Bigpoint made on the 27th of April as mentioned in the Patchday Notes 2018:"

As the rules were changed and the system is being updated they are not at fault.
    As the question has been answered twice I will close now

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.