Investing money

Discussion in 'Help' started by [Ghost.Rider], Aug 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Ghost.Rider]

[Ghost.Rider] Junior Expert

Hello!
    So I plan to pay ~120$ in the game for pack. Can I get advice how to spent them, please?
    I have 22 skills, 2 castles, full admiral, 15 voodoo, 5 firestorm cannons.
    I hit 7300 with hallows without scroll bonus.

2. I'd personally wait for packs to release that contain various items or in game currency that you need and just invest the money over time. As otherwise, you wouldn't be getting the best bang for your buck

3. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

In my opinion, the best thing to spend money on in this game is Cannons. They are the only things you cannot build up for free. Castles and Skills can be bought with pearls, and Gems can be picked up from Kings Booty Bags in chests. I think that from your level, it would be best to wait for the "Voodoo Boom" sale, where you can buy 100 Level 1 Voodoo Cannons for (I think, I play UK) $125. Doomhammer Cannons are stronger but for the same price you will only get 45. The other option would be to invest in 3-4 Emperors Booty Bags when they are next available ($5 each), as they give you Level 17-20 Gems, although this can be done for free over time by collecting King's Booty Bags in chests. It is worth getting 1 ship and 1 pet with strong Gems, (Level 18 will do for your level) it will give you a strong base to work with.

Thanks,

~Des

4. [Ghost.Rider]

Thanks for the reply ~Des

5. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

wait for the doom /storm packs with ammo they normally lvl 2 dooms and storms about 25 of them each and you can buy 2 packs of them way cheaper and best bang for your buck but u have to wait for them

6. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Recently they had 3 packages for sale, for a total of 100 euros where you got 175 very nice cannons and a lot of other stuff among others 50.000 crowns, a lot of ammo, voodoo priest level 4 (30 days), 650 dragonfire, 2.000 crystls and more:

Cannons:
    10 Voodoo cannons lvl 4
    15 voodoo cannons lvl 5
    10 Firestorm lvl 0
    20 Firestorm lvl 1
    30 Firestorm lvl 2
    10 Doomhammer lvl 0
    20 Doomhammer lvl 1
    30 Doomhammer lvl 2
    30 Devastor cannons

You could buy the packages twice.

I will strongly recommend you to wait until these packages or similar packages are on sale again, and NOT buy any of the standard cannon packages. Similar packages are normally on sale approx. every third month.

7. [Ghost.Rider]

8. яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ

яєι∂σѕ8мαяєѕ Forum Apprentice

Yes that is exactly what you should do. Wait for big sales that have doom + firestorm, and if any luck you'll get one of the packs mentioned in the previous post, where 60€ could give you 30 fire lv2, 30 doom lv2, 15 voodoo lv5 and 30 devastators, not to mention ammo and dragonfire.

If you plan on "investing" instead of throwing money, better wait!

9. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

It's funny that some people see this game as an investment or want to invest in something tangible such as cannons or other high speed items only available here in this game. Please don't forget to remember that there is zero investment in this game therefore you receive nothing in return after the game expires once and for all. Over the years I have literally spent thousands of dollars building two (2) boats up to and past level 20 with full castles, skills and cannons and now that has stopped because of my income level and knowing that I will not see anything return to me in the way of compensation at the end of the game. I would strongly suggest that if you plan on investing in this game further that it be through the Bokors drawing each month, whereas you are getting good stuff at a fraction of the cost. The money I spent on this game in the distant past has given me now the opportunity to invest in Gold bullion and to put it mildly the proceeds I have from that would buy 25 plus boats at full castles, skills and still have plenty to do other things.

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I disagree, although you do not get any financial return, the entertainment value you gain for many many players (else they would not be here) is a good return.

As already said, Bokors is a good investment, so, normally, is the limited offer payment packs which are out during events which offer Cannons.

-Arky

MAMMOTH^JACK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.