Is Seafight an excuse to be a cyber BULLY???

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Lil`Wolf, Mar 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Is Seafight an excuse to be a cyber BULLY???

Poll closed Apr 11, 2018.
  1. yes, lots of bullying

25 vote(s)
    61.0%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  3. no opinion

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

Like the title says, I would like to know some of the smaller boats reaction or thoughts of aggression being displayed on the water and the current game format.

Lady.Wolf and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  2. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

You can't even logon the water, you get sunk waiting for the bonus appears!

babe-newport and Lady.Wolf like this.
  3. christich

christich Junior Expert

what bullying you crying about?i called someone potato iq once got 7 day chat ban?in 2018 everyone get triggered by anything you say and find it offensive,in other online games u can insult as free as you want to, nothing changes,if chat would be free will be a lot of fun :)

Mr_Peyton_9 and babe-newport like this.
  4. Graverattack

Graverattack Padavan

She means bullying on the water not chat

Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  5. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

There is this one guy, everytime i see him on the water he kills me. No problem, it's a pvp game right.
    Anyway then he kills me a second time always cause i think he uses spy on everyone he kills. Anyway all good, I start repairing

But then he comes back.. and back and proceeds to kill me up to 10 times until i logout or move a few maps away.
    He has done this at least 3 times
    Now I know where he sails the most and I actively avoid those maps

Note that I am not doing anything offensive like last hitting or anything. Just doing some quests always

Lady.Wolf, Lil`Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  6. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

let bigpoint cast there vote first as it is there product

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  7. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

yep ur right zuki it would be a lot more fun lol

Lil`Wolf and christich like this.
  8. lordgrizzly

lordgrizzly Forum Greenhorn

ok so I played this game about & years ago. and i think it's wrong they got rid of the safe water's to build in. I'm a lvl 2 and just got killed by 7 people back to back. that is bullying. Not alloying people to grow so that they can put up a fight. I'm disapointed in the controler's of the game. I loved the game and was always down for pvp but not even being able to grow because your out in pvp area as soon as you start. all the big people get to farm the little ones. Pleas change it or or this game wont last another 10 year's.

9. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

You are aware if you say crying or whining.. we know you are a teenybopper with a mouth! No adults that have been on this game for more than 3 years says crying. You don't like the post, don't bother answering..

Lady.Wolf and *LiLVIC615* like this.
  10. *LiLVIC615*

*LiLVIC615* Forum Apprentice

5 years ago no one ever used the word crying. I don't know if it's because of the servers being merged and these youngin's are probably under age.. We could be friends, even if we were in different guilds, not like these coalitions here, there are just enemies! BP bring back the game from 5 years ago please!

11. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Whining? Crying?? Grow up!

12. 77✰

77✰ Forum Greenhorn

Level 20-35 boats being able to sink new players in 1-5 maps, that is just poor game design & mechanics.

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  13. §harpe™

§harpe™ Forum Greenhorn

bullying on the water,i think i have been sunk in my nine years playing more than any other,however i dont moan,its called seafight the clue is in the title,its not seabuddies a furry fun game for all the family,there is a repair button.As for chat and the problem with offence,offence is always taken,never given,it is subjective,how can anyone at bigpoint or anywhere else decide what is offensive,this is not possible,and it is 1 of many of our rights as a citizens in a soverign nation to express ourselves freely,to have freedom of speech(a foundation of modern western culture).rights cannot be taken away,its the law.if you think this gives an excuse for bullying,you need to grow up.i do agree with the problem with making 1 map pvp,thats just wrong.if you dont want aggression,dont play a game based on ocean combat. freedom of speech,opinion and expression used fairly.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  14. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

I know it's Seafight but, I was talking about the 10 sinks by 25 and up levels....in the lower maps. Big boats need to stay in the big maps or the islands that they've captured. Poll was in regards to the constant,repetitive not being able to rep full sinks.

You may want to rethink that statement about 1st Amendment/ Free Speech Rights as not every country has that Right.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  15. rubenrs

rubenrs Advanced

I think the problem is the repair speed. Big boats repair 15x as fast as the weakest noobs, plus they can repair while moving. If the noobs had more repair speed it would really make it more enjoyable for them. Maybe it would yield profit for Big Point to give the membership repair bonus free of charge to all boats. I remember how devastating dying was without repair bonuses. Now dying doesn't really matter since a full 500k hp repair takes 25 seconds and I can move while repairing. It's just completely unbalanced

Lil`Wolf, Rabbid and Lady.Wolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.