is this a joke????

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Nov 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

After spending milions flare ammo for geting 5k souls .. U exchange them at 15/100 rate... Are you serious Bp.. Then Edit with your game!

Last edited by moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  2. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

i agree.. +1 i stopped playing this event after day 1 was over. got only 3.5k but 23k event amo in return for 3.5 is an insult.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 23, 2017
    Bootstrap and Foxy_Renegadelady like this.
  3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

I sincerely hope that this is a type error? 15/100 can not be right, 1/100 sounds more correct even though I personally think that 1/300 should be a fair exchange rate to those players who have used a lot of ammo and time to collect souls, but were still unable to get the 6.000 souls required.

If it really is 15/100, it has to mean that BP thinks the value of that design is the same as 40.000 Kraken ammo or around 36.000 pearls? (900 pearls for 1000 ammo, last time Kraken ammo was on the black market, if I remember correctly?) I would gladly pay 36.000 pearls for a similar design, if that is the value?

To only offer 15/100 exchange rate is extremely disrespectful from BP towards their customers who have use millions of ammo an a lot of hours to get those souls. I personally only managed to collect 4.220 souls, and will therefore only receive around 28.000 Kraken ammo for my efforts? It is not a joke (I'm not laughing), it is a tragedy.

If this is the final exchange rate, then BP should offer 500 souls for 1 euro in payment, that would be a fair price compared to a exchange rate of only 15/100.

4. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1. i totaly agree. well written post...no need to add more

Bootstrap likes this.
  5. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

now will you people stop playing these bad events and spending good money on a bad game

6. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

No, they wont. Q.E.D.

Loki162 likes this.
  7. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

The first 1.000+ souls were EXTREMELY easy to get by solving quests.

Were you hoping to get 300.000 kraken ammo for that?

Wake up.. Plz... Snap out of it.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  8. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

wot the hell are u talking about .. i am talking about all the ammo i spent in this event with no chance on having at least other items which i can buy for the souls i got .. not say'n they could put the souls in payment .. i was missing about 900 souls to get the skin .. so in return i get 35k ammo .. i bet u not even play this game u only come here in forums just to type some stupid comments ...

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  9. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

they could have also just either left the souls on peoples accounts to use in there 'black friday' thing, which helps motivate players to buy said pacs to open the special market. this would be good business, then after your little sale you do your hilariously joke worthy exchange.

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  10. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

+1 agree

Bootstrap likes this.
  11. nice1 mods remove my clean posts but can leave posts that tell the company to stick things were the sun dont shine :eek:

such sad individuals:p

took me to point out your failings to edit there post congratulations shame needed prompting:rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    battle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.