ISLANDS SHOULD SHOOT EVERYONE EXCEPT THEIR OWNERS

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ejder123123, Nov 11, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

ISLANDS SHOULD SHOOT EVERYONE EXCEPT THEIR OWNERS..

the point to own an island is that it provides little extra security as base....

seafight has killed that and with that has killed action too...

now you have 200 guilds who have nap or ally with owners of island and no one shoots island no more....

minus action and activity.... minus fighting too...

game is dying and instead of bringing activity you killing it...!!!

2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

agreed ! I'm sure at times bigpoint don't think theses things threw :rolleyes:

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and =308Marksman= like this.
  3. dropedship

dropedship Someday Author

Agree

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Agreed....The Alliance system sucks.

Remove it post-haste

Lil`Wolf, Lady.Wolf and battle like this.
  5. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I see both sides of this. Logically it makes complete sense as to why alliances and naps can use an island. If you think about it, a group of men with cannons inside towers wouldn't open fire on a friendly ship as it passed, but would naturally shoot it's enemies that approached. However, as seen in many games before (Such as Call of Duty for 90% of you millennials) , logic/realism and balance are different aspects and should not be bundled together.

I believe the main criticism behind this feature is this:- The alliance that holds the islands typically is stronger than the alliance trying to take them. Therefore, why give the defenders an even greater advantage than they already have?

This will be seen in very different ways depending on your position on the game. Players that hold the islands will naturally be in support of the feature, whereas those on the underdogs side will of course be mostly agreeing that this feature is unbalanced and should be removed. Neither is right or wrong, and this is all down to a personal on opinion.

Being on both sides of the alliances in the last few months has made me see a different perspective of the game, no longer always being on the side that can farm freely and outnumber the enemies. I would have to agree with many players here and say that I dislike the feature, mainly because, as stated before, the advantage is given to the alliance that already holds dominance of the server, giving the underdogs an even harder time.

@dropedship It's nice to see that some players in the island-owning alliance share my views :)

Thanks,
    ~Des

CharlesVaneee, Lady.Wolf and Lil`Wolf like this.
  6. frankthetank1974

my view is ....put islands back to what they were ,only the guild who owns gains benefits ,and bin the fleets ,bring back old school island wars ;)

7. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Pleaseeeee

8. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Guess someone have ben crying a lot since They want this system...bring it back where its fair and NOT hidding Like chickens at Islands. Hear Hear. :D

CharlesVaneee likes this.
  9. -LACADIEN-

-LACADIEN- Forum Greenhorn

so the owners should defend the island alone lol

10. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

Ally can help but shouldnt be protected by island. ;)

Destruction and frankthetank1974 like this.
  11. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

:p

12. frankthetank1974

timarpaul1 islands do not save you when I come for you :) ;````(

13. ejder123123

ejder123123 Someday Author

blame natotan for this.... he destroyed the game... cause of him we have mines too

14. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I like ro see how enemies spend mines and then give up because thats all they got. Islands are fine with mines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.