Isle of Cold Whispers Compasses

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Seren, Jul 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Isle of Cold Whispers Compasses

There are four compasses with which you can teleport to the Map "Isle of Cold Whispers".

To use the compases you will need to open the action items menu, there you will find the compasses:

Screen Icons.gif

All compasses teleport you to the "Isle of Cold Whispers". They are only a prerequisite to start the individual quest series, which disappear at the end of a quest line.

As soon as you click on one of these compasses, a countdown of 15 seconds begins, after which you will be teleported to the Isle of Cold Whispers.

Note: As soon as you use a compass, it does not disappear. The compass only disappears if you hand it in during the quest submission.

You are now in the Isle of Cold Whispers, this is a Quest-Hub with 4 following quest-givers:

Alexandros for VoVoi Compass
    Barnacle Ballard for Asar Compass
    Loreena Barett for Gisnu Compass
    Mr. Smythe the last one where you need to have all compasses you collected or bought in Payment.

There are maps to travel, 4 directions in total, from the quest hub that you have been teleported to.

maps.png

Each Compass is for one "House"

VoVoi Compass -> House of Divergence:

With this compass you click on Alexandros

Alexandros.png

Accept the quest
    Sail to the top of the map and cross the border to enter "The Challenge of the Vovoi".

Asar Compass -> House of Prophecy:
    With this compass you click on Loreena Barett

Loreena Barret.png

Accept the quest
    Sail to the left edge of the map and cross the border to enter "The Last of Asar".

Gisnu Compass -> House of Knowledge:
    With this compass you click on Barnacle Ballard

Barnacle Ballard.png

Accept the quest
    Sail to the right edge of the map and cross the border to enter "The Judgment of the Gisnu".

All 3 Compasses -> Lehrlings Map
    When you have all of the three above you go to Mr. Smythe

Mr Smythe.png

Accept the quest
    Sail to the bottom of the map and cross the border to enter.
    Each quest-giver has a questline where you can solve addtional quests and you can gain Action Items like Hour Glasses, Painbringer Cannon 5 or Devastator Cannon 5 and many Booty Bags.

The NPC and the monster that are required in the quest for each quest line are located on their own seperate maps. Only these NPCs and monsters are counted in the respective quests.
    This means you can not complete a quest from Alexandros in the Asar Map. All of Alexandros quests must be completed in the Vovoi Map. Shooting NPCs on the Seachart also does not count. You must be in the correct map for the NPCs to count toward quest.

Which quest line you complete first does not matter.

2. Seren

The Challenge of the Vovoi

Total Rewards from the Quest Line:
    • 105,500 x Pearls
    • 10 x Triton's Crown
    • 10 x Simbi Amulet
    • 10 x Voodoo Bomb
    • 50 x Dragonfire
    • 5 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    • 5 x Divine's Booty Bag
    • 7 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    • 1 x Old Vovoi Compass

A Strong Start

Start At: Alexandros (Isle of Cold Whispers)

alexandros2.png

Requirement:
    1 x Vovoi Compass

Task:
    Defeat 25 Rosa Maria
    Kill 20 Valocto

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Challenge of the Vovoi' Map count towards this Quest

End At: Alexandros (Isle of Cold Whispers)

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    16,000 x Pearls
    10 x Triton's Crown

Description:
    Welcome to the Isle of Cold Whispers, Captain. If you’re here, I guess it means that you might be of use to the Vovoi cause. You want to prove yourself, that’s all good. But I am the judge here, and you don’t look like you have much to impress me. We’ll start small then. Your challenge will begin with hunting down the Rosa Maria and some Valocto. Come back when you’re done.

Baby Steps

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Strong Start

Task:
    Inflict 2,000,000 damage to Savage Clipper
    Kill 10 Glasciadon

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Challenge of the Vovoi' Map count towards this Quest

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    23,000 x Pearls
    10 x Simbi Amulet

Description:
    Not bad I have to say. You could have done worse, but if you want to help the cause, then there’s still much that you have to learn. Here’s what you’ll do now. Hunt down the Savage Clipper and deal as much damage as you can. And bring me the head of some Glasciadon as well. They should provide an adequate challenge for your skills.

On the Right Track

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Baby Steps

Task:
    Defeat 18 Hearty Cog
    Inflict at least 1 000 000 damage to the Verdant Sloop NPC

Where to find!?

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    29,550 x Pearls
    10 x Voodoo Bomb

Description:
    You came back, and in one piece! I’d say it’s a good sign, because I ain’t done with you matey. Not even close. The Vovoi only welcome the elite and I am still not sure if you’re part of it. Let’s test those piraty skills of yours, shall we? Destroy the Hearty Cog and board the Verdant Sloop.

The Hunt Continues

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: On the Right Track

Task:
    Defeat 18 Verdant Plain
    Defeat 14 x Azurenos

Where to find!?

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    200 x Crystals
    50 x Dragonfire
    7,050 x Pearls

Description:
    I guess I can entrust you with a real challenge now. You have shown great fighting capabilities but you’ll have to prove you can do more than shoot canons to be worthy of the most important missions. This next task will test not only your combat skills, but your strength and your speed. Come back once you’ve destroyed the Verdant Plain and hunted down Azurenos.

Fighting Spirit

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: The Hunt Continues

Task:
    Inflict 2,800,000 damage to Spirit of Athena
    Kill 6 Raskvarik

Where to find!?

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    500 x Crystals
    5 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    7,500 x Pearls

Description:
    You know what, Captain? You may be a good asset to the Vovoi after all. Finish this next mission and I might give the “Higher Powers” my approval regarding your… interests in our organization. Oh, don’t thank me yet, your next targets are worthy of a good challenge. Engage the Spirit of Athena in battle and hunt down some Raskvarik.

Helping Hand

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Fighting Spirit

Task:
    Defeat 20 Hand of Justice
    Inflict 4,200,000 damage to Global Desire

Where to find!?

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    6,000 x Crowns
    5 x Divine Booty Bag
    11,400 x Pearls

Description:
    Nice tricks you used on the last mission, the Vovoi could have a use for someone with your talents. Who knows, maybe someday you’ll be the one to help me find my wife! Ha, that would be quite the feat, wouldn’t you say? But let’s focus on more pressing matters. The Hand of Justice and Global Desire are your next targets.

The Final Challenge

alexandros2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Helping Hand

Task:
    Inflict 4,500,000 damage to Dominator of the Hoard
    Kill 4 Zirkzeaa
    Collect 1 Vovoi Compass

Where to find!?

alexandros2.png

Rewards:
    12,000 x Crowns
    7 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Old Vovoi Compass
    11,000 x Pearls

Description:
    You’ve convinced me, Captain, although you’ll have to convince others of your worth before the people running this operation take interest in your actions. One final challenge though, one last mission to give you a chance to shine in battle. And this battle won’t be easy. Your target is the Dominator of the Hoard. You will also have to hunt down the mighty Zirkzeaa. Good luck, Captain. You know where to find me if you want to further hone your skills.

3. Seren

The Burden of the Asar

• 105,900 x Pearls
    • 50 x Forgotten Love
    • 15 x Hour Glass
    • 350 x Crystals
    • 15 x Worldbreaker Level 3
    • 8 x Beastmaster's Booty Bag
    • 8 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    • 36,500 x Crowns
    • 6 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    • 5 x Bastion Cannon Level 3
    • 1 x Old Asar Compass

A Game of Asar

Start At: Barnacle Ballard (Isle of Cold Whispers)

barnacleballard2.png

Requirement:
    1 x Asar Compass

Task:
    Defeat 4 HRMS Warrior
    Kill 1 Skiliadon

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Burden of the Asar' Map count towards this Quest

End At: Barnacle Ballard (Isle of Cold Whispers)

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    20,100 x Pearls
    50 x Forgotten Love

Description:
    Well, well, look who we have here! Welcome to the Isle of Cold Whispers, Captain. I had a feeling you’d be the one to undertake this adventure. Let me warn you, it’ll be long and trying, but nothing in life worth its salt ever is. Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything as we go. Now onto your first task. Destroy the HRMS Warrior and hunt some Skiliadon while you’re at it.

A New Path

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Game of Asar

Task:
    Inflict 2,000,000 damage to HRMS Renown
    Kill 2 Elmato

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Burden of the Asar' Map count towards this Quest

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    23,100 x Pearls
    15 x Hour Glass

Description:
    If you’ve made it this far, it must be because you have an interest in the Asar, the House of Prophecy. And the Asar could develop an interest in your special skills, Captain. That is, if you can prove yourself of use. You’ve done well in the past, but this is different. More on that later, the HRMS Renown must be dealt with, as well as the ferocious Elmato.

Ballard’s Ballad

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A New Path

Task:
    Defeat 4 HRMS Renown
    Inflict 2,500,000 damage to HRMS Surprise

Where to find!?

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    350 x Crystals
    15 x Worldbreaker Level 3
    12,100 x Pearls

Description:
    Aah I remember the first time I delved into the mysteries of the Inya and the wonders of the seas! There was quite nothing like it. It’s a calling almost as enthralling and enchanting as the songs of busty sirens! Wouldn’t you agree? Yes, yes, your next mission. Go deal with the HRMS Renown and HRMS Surprise. Come back when you’re done.

Element of Surprise

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Ballard’s Ballad

Task:
    Defeat 4 HRMS Renown II
    Inflict at least 1 000 000 damage to the HRMS Surprise NPC

Where to find!?

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    750 x Crystals
    8 x Beastmaster's Booty Bag
    11,300 x Pearls

Description:
    Remember, Captain, delving into the past of our world is both as dangerous as it is fascinating. If you are to help the Asar in such a quest, you must be prepared for anything. Facing the unknown comes with its lot of surprises! Now, time to get your hands dirty. The HRMS Renown II and the HRMS Surprise need to be taught a surprise lesson.

Leaving a Mark

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Element of Surprise

Task:
    Inflict 2,500,000 damage to VCM Hawkeye
    Kill 2 Alligant

Where to find!?

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    10,000 x Crowns
    8 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    9.500 x Pearls

Description:
    I must say, I like the way you fight, Captain. It’s not without a certain panache. Just like myself! Must be why the women like me. Now, back to business. We all leave a mark in this world, our duty is to hunt down those most hidden, and sometimes, to get rid of those that would be best forgotten. In that spirit, you should target the VCM Hawkeye and hunt down some Alligant.

Curiosity is Key

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Leaving a Mark

Task:
    Inflict at least 1 000 000 damage to the VCM Argent NPC
    Inflict 3,500,000 damage to VCM Aurelian

Where to find!?

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    12,500 x Crowns
    6 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    14,000 x Pearls

Description:
    You’ve shown talents that would prove useful to the Asar. Now, I don’t have the final say on your future inside the organization, you have other people to convince, but I trust you can show them your worth. And your next opportunity is right here. Be careful though, these targets aren’t as easy as the previous ones, they are the VCM Argent and the VCM Aurelian.

The Burden of the Past

barnacleballard2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Curiosity is Key

Task:
    Defeat 2 VCM Aurelian
    Inflict 4,000,000 damage to VCM Auricomous
    Collect 1 Asar Compass

Where to find!?

barnacleballard2.png

Rewards:
    14,000 x Crowns
    5 x Bastion Cannon Level 3
    1 x Old Asar Compass
    15,800 x Pearls

Description:
    Mystery is the daily bread of the House of Prophecy. It’s a burden not everybody can carry, but someone has to. Maybe, one day, you’ll carry it too. Now, we’ve reached the end, Captain. There is but one challenge left for our purpose here. Your targets are the VCM Aurelian and the VCM Auricomous. Good luck. I know we’ll see each other again.

4. Seren

The Judgement of the Gisnu

• 120,150 x Pearls
    • 25 x Blood of the Inya
    • 25 x Contact Mine
    • 5 x Reinforced Ribs Level 5
    • 40,000 x Crowns
    • 3 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    • 3 x Divine Booty Bag
    • 5,000 x Yulong Coins
    • 7 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 6 Recipe
    • 5 x Painbringer Cannon Level 4
    • 1 x Old Ginsu Compass

A Cold Welcome

Start At: Loreena Barret (Isle of Cold Whispers)

loreena2.png

Requirement:
    1 x Gisnu Compass

Task:
    Defeat 2 Briny Spray
    Kill 1 Gui Xian

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Judgement of the Gisnu' Map count towards this Quest

End At: Loreena Barret (Isle of Cold Whispers)

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    20,000 x Pearls
    25 x Blood of the Inya

Description:
    Captain, I will dare say I am not surprised to see you here. Since you’ve traveled all the way to the Isle of Cold Whispers, it means you want to show your value to the House of Knowledge, the Gisnu. Now, let’s get started. Being able to fight the unknown and foreign is an essential part of the Gisnu training. In that spirit, the Briny Spray and Gui Xian will be your first targets.

A Warm Encounter

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Cold Welcome

Task:
    Inflict 2,000,000 damage to Oxen Tremor
    Kill 1 Fiery Phoenix

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Judgement of the Gisnu' Map count towards this Quest

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    23,000 x Pearls
    25 x Contact Mine

Description:
    Coming here to train you wasn’t my first choice. Oh, don’t take it personally Captain, this has nothing to do with your talents. I just think that my skills are…misused, here, when I could be out there, furthering our mission. But let’s not dwell on that. After all, the faster we deal with the matter at hands, the sooner I can go back in the field. Your target is the Oxen Tremor. You might have to deal with some Fiery Phoenix on your way as well.

Paved With Good Intentions

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Warm Encounter

Task:
    Defeat 5 Solar Blaze
    Inflict 2,700,000 damage to Windy Hollow

Where to find!?

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    30,000 x Pearls
    5 x Reinforced Ribs Level 5

Description:
    The work of the Gisnu is of the upmost importance. Ancient knowledge isn’t something to be trifled with. Many have perished seeking it, while others, have put the lives of innocents in danger because of their ignorance or greed. If you are to help us, you must learn these things. And how to channel it when facing enemies in combat. In that regard, your next targets are the Solar Blaze and Windy Hollow.

A Strong Statement

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Paved With Good Intentions

Task:
    Defeat 3 Sturdy Swell
    Kill 1 Jade Ryu

Where to find!?

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    15,000 x Crowns
    3 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    9,500 Pearls

Description:
    Well, you’ve shown progress throughout these last missions, Captain. I hope you’ll continue on that path. I would hate to waste my time here. Now, onto the next phase of your training. The Gudai and Fenghuang have proven to be amongst the toughest of adversaries on the seas. There’s much you can learn from them. The Sturdy Swell is your next target. You should also hunt down some Jade Ryu.

The Path to Wisdom

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Strong Statement

Task:
    Inflict 3,200,000 damage to Earthshock
    Kill 1 Mighty Kirin

Where to find!?

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    25,000 x Crowns
    3 x Divine Booty Bag
    12,000 x Pearls

Description:
    Beware of the knowledge you gain during your travels. Nothing in this world is ever truly set in stone. This is one of the most important learning of the Gisnu. Learning how to keep your mind open. You would be wise to keep that in mind in your next endeavors. The Earthshock and the Mighty Kirin will put these teachings to the test.

A Fair Judgment

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: The Path to Wisdom

Task:
    Defeat 4 Fire Mare
    Inflict at least 1 000 000 damage to the Fierce Typhoon NPC

Where to find!?

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    2,000 x Yulong Coins
    7 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 6 Recipe
    13,000 x Pearls

Description:
    I know I’ve treated you harshly Captain, but it was for your own good. One cannot hope to follow the Gisnu’s principles, and survive, if not tested properly. I will say, you have impressed me with your skills. Yet, there are still challenges ahead of you. I promise, we’re reaching the end. Find the Fire Mare and the Fierce Typhoon. They are your next targets.

A Warm Goodbye

loreena2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Fair Judgment

Task:
    Defeat 4 Angry Tiger
    Inflict 5,000,000 damage to Steeled Turtle
    Collect 1 Gisnu Compass

Where to find!?

loreena2.png

Rewards:
    3,000 x Yulong Coins
    5 x Painbringer Cannon Level 4
    1 x Old Gisnu Compass
    12,650 x Pearls

Description:
    We’ve reached the end, Captain. And you’ve survived. Which means that I did not lose my time here. A pleasant news if I may say so. You have my vote of confidence now, but you’ll need more if you want to take on the final challenge. In the meantime, there’s one last task you must accomplish. Defeat the Angry Tiger and the Steeled Turtle. Good luck. I am sure our path will cross again.

5. Seren

The Trial of the Seafarer

• 60,500 x Pearls
    • 2 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    • 1 x Map of Embers
    • 22,500 x Crowns
    • 2 x Divine Booty Bag
    • 6 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 6
    • 1,500 x Yulong Coins
    • 2,500 x Safanad Coins

A Familiar Figure

Start At: Mr Smythe (Isle of Cold Whispers)

mrsmythe2.png

Requirement:
    1 x Old Vovoi Compass
    1 x Old Asar Compass
    1 x Old Gisnu Compass

Task:
    Collect 1 Old Vovoi Compass
    Collect 1 Old Asar Compass
    Collect 1 Old Gisnu Compass
    Inflict 1,600,000 damage to Mighty Dragon
    Kill 1 Genbu

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Trial of the Apprentice' Map count towards this Quest

End At: Mr Smythe (Isle of Cold Whispers)

mrsmythe2.png

Rewards:
    17,000 x Pearls
    2 x Astral Familiar's Booty Bag
    1 x Map of Embers

Description:
    Well, well, well. Look who’s here. It’s been a while, Captain. And I’ve heard much of your most recent exploits. Or so some people call it. I’d say you’ve been adequate and there’s still much you need to prove. And this time, to me.

Beneath the Veil

mrsmythe2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: A Familiar Figure

Task:
    Defeat 2 Fanged Tiger
    Kill 1 Ruby Seriyu

Where to find!?
    Only NPC's and Monsters in the 'The Trial of the Apprentice' Map count towards this Quest

mrsmythe2.png

Rewards:
    10,000 x Crowns
    2 x Divine Booty Bag
    8,000 x Pearls

Description:
    I am sure you’re eager to learn more about our organizations, and you probably think you’re now worthy to learn about its secrets. Maybe one day you will, but you’re not the only adventurer to try his luck. Although I will say you look more promising than most of them. Now, don’t forget that you have a mission to accomplish.

Hidden Powers

mrsmythe2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Beneath the Veil

Task:
    Defeat 4 War Turtle
    Inflict 3,000,000 damage to Unchained Marauder

Where to find!?

mrsmythe2.png

Rewards:
    12,500 x Crowns
    2 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 6
    12,500 x Pearls

Description:
    Of course you know that the House of Asar, Vovoi and Gisnu work together… Sometimes. When the situation demands it. Some of their members are ready to vouch for you. Now, let me offer you a small piece of advice. You do not want to disappoint them. The consequences could be, dire. Which also means not being tardy to your next assignment!

More Whispers

mrsmythe2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: Hidden Powers

Task:
    Defeat 5 Omnipotent Dragon
    Kill 1 Cobalt Suzaku

Where to find!?

mrsmythe2.png

Rewards:
    1,500 x Yulong Coins
    13,000 x Pearls

Description:
    You must believe that I run things around here, well, I guess that, to some extent, it’s true. What I am overseeing, however, is to be kept secret. For now. I am still not sure if you are ready to swear allegiance to our cause, or if you merely seek the thrills of the challenge it offers. Maybe completing your next mission will offer an answer.

A Cold Fire

mrsmythe2.png

Visible Condition:
    Complete Quest: More Whispers

Task:
    Defeat 3 Vanquishing Bird
    Kill 1 Crimson Quilin
    Inflict 5,000,000 damage to Emperor's Hand
    Collect 1 Map of Embers

Where to find!?

mrsmythe2.png

Rewards:
    2,500 x Safanad Coins
    10,000 x Pearls

Description:
    We’ve reached the end, Captain. Should you survive this mission, you will have completed all the challenges of the apprentice. But remember, this isn’t over. You still have to prove yourself worthy of our organization. Only then will you face the final test, the trial of the Cold Fire. Something tells me that this could still take a while, that is, if you survive. Now go, you have a battle to win.

_Vidar and AB25 like this.