Join NON AGGRESSIVE PIRATES [NAP] Today!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Back~For~Vengeance, Apr 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Back~For~Vengeance

Back~For~Vengeance Forum Apprentice

Hello and welcome to NON AGGRESSIVE PIRATES [NAP]

We are a guild based on respect and trust, we thrive in making new friends and playing events while avoiding war. We are a peaceful guild and i hope that any player who wants to join and play the game without being sunk will join us today!

--------------------------------------[Rules for the guild]----------------------------------------

1. Do not sink other players unless that player is unguilded and shoots you first.
    2. Do not mess up our nap system.
    3. Be kind to other guild members.
    4. Try your best to be active in team speak.

Our Team Speak ID: eu3.freets3.ovh:12801

Leader:[NAP]Astro
    Council:[NAP]SmokeyBacon
    Council:[NAP]BŁUΣ†OCΣΛN

Lets enjoy the game and have fun while making new friends. Happy Sailing pirates! :)

- Astro

4x4x4 likes this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Hey,

Just a tip but adding which Server you are playing will make it a lot easier, as this forum is used by multiple servers :)

I wish you the best of luck as a guild!

-Arky

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  3. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Good guild :) UK Server btw ;)

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

my fav snacks ;))

5. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Good luck with your Guild, m8. Be prepared to have a tough time with this concept; probably not going to get much respect. If you really believe in what you are doing, do not give up. :):):)

4x4x4 likes this.