Just a drop in the Bucket

Discussion in 'Help' started by Servant75, Jun 9, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Servant75

Servant75 Junior Expert

Is something wrong or missed? I completed every quest for 22 Plus I completed several maps. : But I still lack over 11,000,000 experience points to advance to the next level. Anything that I do to get experience points is just a drop in the bucket. Would someone check and see if I got the right compensation for my qwuests. Thankyou. 14/42414259

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Its not meant to be able to get through the levels with little effort and a short time. Each level gets progressively harder and takes longer to complete. Otherwise, you'd get to the end too soon and have nothing to do. Near as I can tell, you have only played a few months, yet you are working on the same level that has taken me over 11 years to get to. As the saying goes, the fun is in the journey not the destination. :)

You can do the daily quests for EP and use things like candles and snowmen on NCP with high EP to get even more EP from them. Also, there is EP in event quests and NCP.

3. Servant75

Servant75 Junior Expert

Thanks , It just seems that 10 000 000 points to dig up was a bit much. I just thought that thier might be a mistake somewhere. 14/42414259

4. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I am sorry but there is no mistake. I recently leveled my PVE account past level 22 and it is a grind. As Bawdyn stated it is not meant to be easy. Keep at it and you will make it. It took me a couple of events and a lot of grinding to get the EP needed.

Tex

5. Servant75

Servant75 Junior Expert

Thanks Tex, I appreciate your encouragement. I'll keep at it. 14/42414259

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

As the Op has acknowledged the answer I will close:

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.