Just curious . .

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Corsair_Bill, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  2. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

3. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Me too!

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  4. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Me included! There is absolutely no way yet that I am downloading a piece of untrusted software which has been developed by this company, which will probably invalidate the warranty on my laptop for downloading malicious software.

Firstly test it out yourselves thoroughly Bigpoint, (or let the developers take it to the beach parties;) to see what the chosen privileged few think first) before expecting your customers to become your guinea pigs. Then, only once you are happy to release it to the public and accept legal liability, actually go public with it.

Perhaps taking out some good indemnity insurance that covers you for any damage your software may cause to the public's equipment, may just be a very wise precaution knowing your past track record on reliability and efficiency?;)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  5. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Wont touch it either.

Past experiences with downloaded games that dont work and leave ya with days worth of
    clean up work to get rid of the down load, virus and malware scans, resetting restore points
    and to get my lap top to work properly again taught me to avoid game down loads.

Then in between all the scans try speaking with support only to get the ever famous " Its not us....So it must be you"
    types of responses back... That is, of course, you actually do get any response back.

BTDT..... aint doin it again.

6. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

LOL...why would i want to download it when there's a perfectly good game in the browser!! HA HA HA

=308Marksman= and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. frankthetank1974

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  8. frankthetank1974

Note: To install this update, you must have the following operating system updates installed on your system.
    Windows 8.1
    Windows 7

Windows Vista
    there a little out of date lol ,,next they will be saying downgrade your pc to maybe zx spectrum running order :oops::oops::oops:
    and what about windows 10 ?:rolleyes:
    I wonder how many peoples anti virus programs are saying .....DANGER !! DANGER !!

Lil`Wolf and Lady.Wolf like this.
  9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

The games record speaks for its self.

Seems like every patch creates another bug,or glitch...to create a patch,that makes another bug.
    Wash,rinse,repeat......thats one vicious merry go round.

How are we supposed to, in good faith, just blindly pretend all the problems with exploiters
    just magically go away the second we do the down load(s) ?

BP/SF wont or hasnt done anything against any of the botters running now, So what would make me
    think they are capable of creating a stand alone client page secure enough to trust??

Dont need an anti virus screamin Danger!!! Danger!!! at me when my own reasoning is throwing out enough red alerts to scare me off of doing any
    downloads.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  10. HMS-Valiant

HMS-Valiant Forum Apprentice

Not me! I don't need those bugs BP is known for to infect my machine. If I have to download to play a game there are far better games out there run by companies that are actually customer focused.

11. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

I have 10....

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.