Support Lag,Lag and More Lag

Discussion in 'Help' started by =308Marksman=, May 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

643 GA2

Pet reaches targeted destination before ship does, ship stops and freezes,for up to 20 secs
    then continues on its way but stops short of targeted point by 2 fields or more.

Cleared history does nothing to clear lag. Running Chrome incognito does nothing to clear lag.

When my pet reaches targeted destination before my ship does the game is un-playable.
    I have better things to do than sit and swear at my computer screen because the game is
    un playable.

The game used to be fun and a great stress reliever.... With all the problems the game is
    having, ie: Chat not working, Constant Lag, and the last so-so below par event, that wasnt worth the time to pro actively participate in, the game has become a bigger stress inducer than a reliever.

With a server restart being 10+ hrs away theres no way I am going to wait it out.
    I wont sit in scrolls in hopes some one does their job.

There is and are more productive ways for me to kill time and I dont have to look or go far to do so.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. *Wonder*

*Wonder* Advanced

You are right mate......TORTURE...

Lil`Wolf, ĐΔŘҜ™ and w.a.n.t.e.d like this.
  3. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

The worst part of it is, for as easy as it is for me to find something else to spend time on, I know for a fact that there
    are many people who play that actually live to play this game and are unable too do much else.

By that I mean they are either physically disabled, or terminally ill. And my heart really goes out to them.
    Knowing how much the game distracts them from their life altering conditions and gives them something
    to look forward too.... even for the few hours their tired broken bodies allows.

Its my line of thinking that the Game Developers owe it to those unfortunate ones to give them the best
    gaming experience they can and that the current conditions are falling far short.

I get it,its a money making business, We all know money makes the world go round, but if the only
    goal is to take advantage of the physically disabled and terminally ill by giving them less then
    a playable game, then if your conscience dont get you.... I sure hope kharma does.

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback. This and all feedback has been forwarded.

The team are aware of the issue and the IT guys are working on it.

5. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

8 days no chat still got lag team event with no chat nice one bp ,

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  6. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

bad lag n now LOST CONNECTION?

7. Seren

There was a restart today so the lost connection issue should be resolved.

8. cheetah

cheetah Forum Apprentice

seren, i always see "it guys are working on it" theres more then 2 right? please tell us there more then 2, cause i just about seems like it. maybe they need more

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  9. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

18 HOURS - still LAGGING !

10. ☆Lucaaas☆

☆Lucaaas☆ Forum Apprentice

restart the server

11. Tergrinder

Tergrinder Junior Expert

What in the world has happened to the tech staff who are charged with maintaining this game? Before the buy-out we might occasionally experience a problem but it has been non-stop ever since. "Customer Care" - isn't that one of BP's tenets? The lag was reported yesterday and persists now many hours later, in fact it is worse today than yesterday. Is there really no one there with the expertise to fix what should be a relatively simple problem? Perhaps instead of working on the next event they should fix the server stability issue?
    Thanks for listening (if anyone is...).

Loki1621 and Lil`Wolf like this.
  12. ☆Lucaaas☆

☆Lucaaas☆ Forum Apprentice

^ These comments will only get worse Seren ^
    These type of comments are expressed because of a failed service that has been offered. Please don't tell us you forwarded this because at this point Ive lost most hope for anything to be done. /.\

~DB~

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  13. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Lags been goin on since for over a month.... Again another night cant play.
    Pet beats boat to targeted destination, ship backs up 4-5 times on a run from edge of map to central part of map.
    Harps have a 15 sec load time on a lvl 6 reloader.
    Mojos hanging for 10-15 secs before refreshing to next mojo.

Buffs and paid for items wasting away.... and a newly released podcast.
    I see where the developers are spending their time... and its not on fixing the lag.

But let me guess....lag mysteriously goes away right before Bokors goes on sale.

This game suddenly got too expensive for me to play.
    The playability versus time/money investment.....there just isnt enough there to warrant future spenditures.

Even starting to question the need for for being a premium subscriber and its renewal.

Wonder if it were possible to have a developer respond on the current lag situation
    and how or why a new podcast is soo much more important than keeping the game playable.

Server Restarts dont work to fix the problem. Lag returns sometimes as soon as 20 mins from a restart.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  14. Lil`Wolf

Lil`Wolf Junior Expert

what they all said!

15. Loki1621

Loki1621 Active Author

the lag wasn't too bad until they put global asia on us server

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  16. Seren

All feedback is forwarded and the lag issues are being reviewed.

Regarding the pod casts as you can clearly see these are made by Senior Game Designer and the Senior Narative Designer, these are not the IT tech guys, even if they did not make the pod cast they would not have been able to help in this issue. I myself like the pod casts as it is a nice to know about the characters that pop up in the game and understand about them.

17. Riker(NZL)

Riker(NZL) Forum Apprentice

Does anyone have any real connection with the bp team? surport says they are not the programers so please do not be mad with them so who do they think we gonna be mad at ? we are useing real money and real time of life playing this game this is the product ive ever brought where the owners dont front up and talk to its customers one to one instead surport points out that no one to one reinbursment will be paid ,Sern do you have one to one contact with the programers or bp boss?

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  18. Seren

All team has contact with various managers and bosses. All feedback is forwarded.

19. cheetah

cheetah Forum Apprentice

we need like a reddit AMA from seafight techs hahaha, set it up, could relieve some tensions here. to know things are going somewhere past the forums. not saying i dont believe you seren, but its like saying unicorns are there

20. Seren

Unortunately this is not going to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.