Lag So Much

Discussion in 'Help' started by ʍɪɩʌɴʍɛɩɪɴɒɵ, May 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ʍɪɩʌɴʍɛɩɪɴɒɵ

ʍɪɩʌɴʍɛɩɪɴɒɵ Forum Greenhorn

Hey admin, i play in global asia 1, and the game lag so much and when i play in global europe 1 and no lag in same time. please fix the server asia 1. thank you
    329/41841062

2. Hello,

As the servers run on completely different times, the instances in which one server experiences lag may not be the case for a different server. Example, I was playing on the America server during the daytime when it had no lag while also playing on global europe. Which was lagging horribly.

I'd just recommend being patient and allowing them time to scan their codes, and just alternating between the servers in the meantime

3. ʍɪɩʌɴʍɛɩɪɴɒɵ

ʍɪɩʌɴʍɛɩɪɴɒɵ Forum Greenhorn

yeah bro i already do it, and i tell to this forum hope the IT can fix this problem, because this lag not only on my account, but also on my friends, maybe the others too :)

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Your feedback has been forwarded. Thank you for taking time out to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.