Language

Discussion in 'Help' started by -redak-, May 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Hi,

After the scandi forum was closed, which language do we need to use, when writing support?

I bought 1,000 250 harpoons by mistake and would very much appreciate the help of support to undo that (I have almost 17,000 already and do not need any more).

It was supposed to be 50 harpoons, which were not in their usual spot due to mega happy hour, so I misclicked.

Many thanks for your help,

-redak-

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

If I was u I would ask ur fellow players what they are useing and use that, if u are comfortable with it. Someone u know there could possibly tell u what to know without waiting for a reply here. Just a suggestion.

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

As far as I am aware, I thought that only your forum was closed. You would still keep your own language supporters. I would write to support as you normally would, if it goes to EN support then they will ask you to write in English so you would know :)

Or wait until a mod replies and lets you know for certain :)

-Arky

4. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

You could write to english support. It works for me.

5. JohnRackham

JohnRackham Guest

Ahoy,

Your language support is still there, just the forums are closed.

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  6. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.