Last Hit on test Sultan's Joy - mod help

Discussion in 'Help' started by _RATTY_., Oct 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hello,

i dont know if here is possible for any mod to help me.. i shoot alone 2 Sultans Joy for 43 to 44 test and i left 38k cos of the bug with last hit not counting i spend about 2 mil amo and 2 days try'n to spawn the NPC and now i must spend at least half ov that to spawn another when there is not my fault cos game not working fine.. Can any mod here help me or i need to writ over to support?

ty and regards
    ID : 39/41824931 UK

†TøΤø™† and *[Shooter]* like this.
  2. avokate

avokate Junior Expert

†TøΤø™† likes this.
  3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Unfortunately neither a moderator or Support will be able to help with this. The only resolution is for you to inflict damage onto another Sultan’s Joy.

The issue is known and is a priority to be fixed, however, it does not seem like an easy issue to correct.

Should there be any compensation this will be offered server wide.

Swift

4. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

y there is no way to be helped with .. how can they compensate me if i need to spend another million ammo and God know how much ov my time to spawn another sultan.
    If this would have been caused by me i wouldnt even write u but is not so you have to fix it urselfs.
    when a player mistakes u quick ban them launch some scripts to deal with it .. well deal with this matter aswell !! i shoot 2 sultans 5 mil damage meaning the damage needed for test so i expect to pass it not to spend more from my time and items to spawn another admiral for 38k !

Pls pass it to support its unacceptable something like this!
    Thank you

5. WildFlower

WildFlower Forum Apprentice

its not only last hit , i think dot ticks dont count either when the quest asks for damage

6. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

As you have contacted support please continue to liase with them. This thread will be closed.

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.