League error

Discussion in 'Help' started by βarbariaή, Apr 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. βarbariaή

βarbariaή Forum Apprentice

I can't climb up to Manta League.
    I have completed the necessary requests (ranking + 10 mill elp) and this http://prntscr.com/j92neu is what I get ...
    Any ideas ?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Are you currently in the Jellyfish League? You can only move up in League 1 by 1. So to move to Manta League you will first need to promote to the Seahorse League, then the Barracuda League, and then finally to the Manta League.

Should this not be the case, can you please leave your Server and User ID so this can be reviewed for you.

Swift

3. βarbariaή

No I am in the Barracuda League,as you can see in the screenshot.
    I know how the game works,been playing for a long time that's why I opened this thread bcz this is not normal.
    I state that this problem happened twice,I waited for them to give the rewards & reset the points but now I see I have the same situation again ...

Apologies,didn't read it fully,your post.
    Here is my ID & the server
    14/42144835
    Mega Server 1

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

I am not implying that you do not know how the game works, I am simply trying to establish a reason for the error you are seeing and asking questions to which the answer may be the cause.

I shall forward this thread for you, please remain patient while I await an answer.

Swift

5. βarbariaή

Waiting for your answer.
    Thanks in advance.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

The response I have heard back is that unfortunately because your account is a HU Account you will need to contact the HU team. We are unable to assist in this matter.

As the user has been redirected and there is nothing further, this thread shall now be closed.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.