League hall prices

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Zuki, Jun 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zuki

Zuki Forum Apprentice

League hall is good idea but we take 2 coins per month,and e.g. at manta league after 3 months u have 6 coins= 2x firestorms level 0 if i want to make that trade.its too damn low 3 months to pick 2 cannons. please increase them like in screenshot.would be much better

http://prntscr.com/jq0jwp

Satan_Himself likes this.
  2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

3. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

The league is too confusing for too many players, the only league points that matter are those for the entire server, it would be better if BP were to have "all server" be default when checking rank for the league, rather than a player's individual server . . just a thought, not trying to highjack the OP

abah2 and Bawdyn like this.
  4. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

better a server league

5. Pagan_Spirit

Pagan_Spirit Forum Inhabitant

If you were talking lt Admiral Cannons being less costlier, I'm all with you - but even given the output of pearls to reach Manta League, I believe the Coin cost for those high tier cannons is decent.
    Heck, the opportunity to actually acquire them is cool enough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.