League Ranking problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by ™-DerDestroyer-Z39-™, Jul 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I stayed up until 4:30 am working hard to earn the points to cash in for x4 coins and x8 buffs....
    last night I was ranked 93...at 4:30 am...EST

and I also cannot use the support button it is broken with a system error message...

I want my competitor 4 coins and x8 buffs

2017-07-15 03:00:31
    You received 1939241 hero points.
    2017-07-15 03:00:26
    You received 2 x Competitor's coin.

I do not want two...I want 4 ...to make 5 I have 1 ....

now I want my buffs and coins please...

2. Sorry m8 the league as allways been ranked for all servers and not for the server you are on for all the mega american server which is 7 total servers. getting mad and demanding what you have not earned well just will make you any angry player. they need to only show rank for all servers for each league only and would not be having this issue every month!

3. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

with only 2 mln elp you should be happy that you can get 2 coins .. play MS1 ... you need 100x more

4. Your fellow players are correct. Your ranking is determined as follows:
    Whatever league you are in, your fellow players compete against the same league spread over all of the servers on that mega server they are located on.

Ex. Jellyfish league, mega american server.
    The Jellyfish leagues from: USA1, USA2, GA1, GA2, LA1, LA2, and Asia, all compete against one another for player ranking.
    That is why you received 2 coins, instead of 4.

Has this answered your query?

5. pisses me off they do it globally rather than locally.

6. This was post in forum

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/the-seafight-league-system.74552/

When a season ends, the following things will occur:
    • The Rewards for the Ranking will be booked
    • The League Points will be reset (...as the new season starts from 0)
    • The League Points will be added to the hero ranking (The hero ranking is an additional league feature, on which we are currently working. But it will take some time, until it will be released )
    (The League Rewards will be booked, once a season ends.)

Please Note : The rewards are given to the winners of ALL servers, not your local server.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.