League stats . .

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Corsair_Bill, Sep 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

Hello, apologies for the upcoming rant, it's been building little by little, ever since the League was introduced . . and it is just my own pitiful observations that I'll touch on.

Okay, we all know there be 4 rankings in the league *or was it 5, guess I'm still snockered, anyway.* The biggest. and by far, most confusing aspect of the league stats in the rankings.

You have individual server ranks as well as mega server ranks, if the only ranks that matter for league coins are in the mega rankings, why in heck doesn't BP simply list just the mega server list? Competing for league elp is pretty straight forward and easy to understand, I just can't understand the reasoning for making league stats just as simple . . if an individual's server rank does not count when it comes to the competition coins, but the rank across all servers do, then simply show us the ranking that actually matters and cut out the confusion.

Apologies for the rant, it might not make much sense, but I had to put it out there . . rant over.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

It should have been simplified right from the very onset, to avoid any confusion over which server(s) the rewards were applied to.

I believe the League was intentionally set up to mislead most players into thinking the ranking and rewards were applicable for each server, rather than all servers. This was a sinister attempt and intentional method to fool a lot of people into partaking in what is in reality mainly a money making ploy for the company, worryingly at the loss to the bulk of it's customers. (or more especially, the honest customers)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.