level 1 guardian

Discussion in 'Help' started by ~turnip~, Jul 31, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

hey. I'd like to report a visual problem i've found in game. Despite having him equipped, the level 1 commonwealth guardian is not showing its status in the assistants area.

I've refreshed and relogged plenty of times and still cannot see him. The only time I see him is when I scroll through presets and see him equipped on my npc setup.

User ID: 634/37909506

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thank you for reporting this to us, I shall forward this thread so it can be looked into for you.

Swift

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

In case this helps...

If he shows as faded in the preset, then he's not really there. Once the time runs out the ghost of many of the crew remain so that once you acquire them again they are automatically equipped. The Pet trainers are another example of crew that do this. If he's showing solid and you are gaining the benefits of having him equipped, then hopefully Swift will find an answer for you.

4. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

not the case, I know what to look for, been in the commonwealth for long enough. it's a visual error. ty for trying to help though.

No further comments. can close at will :)

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has been forwarded, as requested this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.