Level 2 Repair Cannon

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USSChallenger1, Dec 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Add repair cannons within the Trader for upgrading.

1. yes

62.5%
  2. no

37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USSChallenger1

USSChallenger1 Old Hand

Tonight, I noticed that I have never seen an opportunity for level (1) repair cannons to be upgraded within the Trader area. This would be another beneficial aspect for all with lower level repair cannons to do something with them. Vote. Yes or No.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I like this idea, however it should come with some kind of upgrade cost so that all players don't just upgrade the gold repair cannons for a significantly lower price than buying elite repair cannons outright.

An introduction of higher level repair cannons however could be interesting. By increasing perhaps the rate of fire/repair cap/repair efficiency with each level, and combining this with the Life-Preservers extensions it could make for some powerful repair setups. Seeing as Repair Cannons can be produced for free, this wouldn't end up being a "pay to win" upgrade, but in fact one all players could work towards.

Thanks,
    ~Des

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.