Level 21 Test - Kraken Ammo

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Feb 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Since this current event is not really worth shooting the event ships, I thought it might be an opportunity to stock up on Kraken Ammo for my Level 21 test. Can someone give me an idea of what a reasonable amount of Kraken ammo would be needed to complete the test?

I currently hit ~36k with regular p ammo against NCP with no damage reductions or dodge.

I guess what I really need to know is how much harder does Kraken ammo hit against the Kraken/Tentacles in the Kraken map compared to regular p ammo and if its enough different to offset the 50% higher cost (currently during this event)? I don't have premium or any other thing that might give me a market discount, so regular p ammo costs me 50p/100 and Kraken in the Black Market costs me 75p/100.

EDIT: I have 258 cannons. The test is 22 million HP against the Kraken, unknown how many tentacles need to be shot as well.

Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Mod: Why did you move this post to 'New Pirate Tutorials' from 'General Questions'? I'm not a new pirate and this is a general question about a level 21 test that not something a new pirate would be doing.

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I thought the point of Kraken ammo was that it had an advantage in the Kraken map? If hitting harder isn't the advantage, then maybe its something else?

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

OK, I found the tutorial page:
    https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/kraken-map.163302/

You're right, there is no mention of the Kraken ammo giving more damage, the advantage is that you increase the odds of winning the Kraken ship if you use Kraken ammo.

22 million HP with Hollows would take a long long time :D

6. This is not a "game specific" question, per se, it is a question regarding the amount of ammo you need to complete a certain task. You don't have to be a beginning player to post a question here.

7. the designs just luck from picking up the meat not the ammo used taking down the kraken

when krakens defeated it will spawn meat across the map you have a limited time to collect any you can before kicked out map the design is won from a lucky meat find

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  8. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Thanks for the clarification, that wasn't what the FAQ said.
    Maybe it means that using the Kraken ammo increases the odds that one of those pieces of meat has the design?

In any case, since it doesn't appear that there is any extra bonus damage for the ammo in that map, then my question has been answered.

Pagan_Spirit likes this.
  9. As this has been answered

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.