Level 3 Reinforced Ribs.

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Right now the most expensive package in the "Super Strike!" sale has five of these. And yes, I do know the package can be purchased twice. That said, why are we not able now to upgrade our previously purchased Level 2 Ribs to Level 3 in the Trading Post???

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Previously players have been able to upgrade their Level 2 Expansions to Level 3 Expansions, however, this is currently only available during certain times. Why this option has not been included in this Buccaneer's Bounty I could not say other than this is the choice of the Game Designers.

You will have this opportunity to upgrade your Level 2 Expansions to Level 3 in the future. I shall also forward your feedback regarding this.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Yes...thanks Swift...and you might mention I bought one of the "Super Strike!" packages in order to access this Buccaneer's Bounty.:( It just is not worth buying the most expensive package (with five Level 3 Ribs) if I can't upgrade the other Level 2 Ribs that I have.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I shall also forward them comments as requested.

As this has been answered, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

The*Defiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.