Level 4 Quest Problem

Discussion in 'Help' started by riverhawk, Apr 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

I accepted the level 4 quest "Word of Warning" from Knives McGhee, but after I completed it by sailing to a coordinate and then defeating a Rosa Maria, I didn't receive the reward for doing so. What gives?

2. BlueStreak

BlueStreak User

Hello pirate; are you going to the right quest giver to receive the reward on completion of the quest as some ask for it to be collected at another quest giver? just to double check key in levl 4 quests in "Forum Search" tool and it should indicate there the breakdown of whom for each quest
    Happy Sailing

3. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

Yes, I went to the correct quest giver.

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

If you are certain you fulfilled the requirements and went to hand in the quest at the correct Quest Giver can you please leave your Server and User ID so this can be looked into for you.

Swift

5. riverhawk

riverhawk Junior Expert

I'm on Global Europe 6 and my ID is 40/41568260.

6. I don't see you have any quest running now, This the last one in your log book

2018-04-16 05:27:04
    Congratulations! Quest completed.

You received 20 x Crystals.

You received 2000 EP (experience points).

I'm on Global Europe 6 and my ID is 40/41568260. No you are playing on US mega server not Global Europe 6

7. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further responses and the OP has been online since the last reply, this thread shall now be closed.

Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us further.

Happy sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.