Suggestion Level 4 Voodoo Priest Update

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by scorpiontail, Oct 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who else would like to add this?

1. Add this immediately

16 vote(s)
    76.2%
  2. Don't add this

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scorpiontail

scorpiontail Forum Greenhorn

As you may now know, there is a voodoo priest that exceeds the level 3. The level 4 Voodoo priest, like the level 5 carpenter, massively increases voodoo regeneration. So, why not make the level 4 voodoo priest almost exactly like the level 5 carpenter and have him repair your voodoo shield while your ship is moving? This would help most people with level 4 voodoo priest because you wont have to sit still to regenerate your voodoo shields. it makes it less likely to be attacked by players that are spying you and less like to be attacked by npcs because you can move outside their range and still regenerate your voodoo

Lady.Wolf, Lil`Wolf and *Wonder* like this.
  2. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

And please, if we buy something, like this priest we have him forever. i have premium and my priest is expired! huh? if you pay $$ for it, it should be yours.

Lil`Wolf and *Wonder* like this.
  3. TrueKnight.

TrueKnight. Forum Greenhorn

Not likely, so far the only things like that are your cannons and your ivory deck, although i do agree that it should at least last for as long as you have premium for, just like every other $$ assistant such as sail maker, level 5 carpenter, and rocket master

Lady.Wolf, Lil`Wolf and *Wonder* like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.