Level 4 Voodoo Priest

Discussion in 'Help' started by The*Defiant, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

How long will he be for sale? I haven't seen an Forum Announcement yet. Thank you.

2. He is usaly on sale for about four weeks

3. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

with part of this you dont understand m8 ? :)

4. This has been forwarded. Am awaiting a response. Best guess: I think the priest will be on sale for 2 weeks. To all interested parties: buy it while you can.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What part do you not understand my friend? I see no mention in the Announcement you copied of the Level 4 Voodoo Priest offering with an expiration date for when it goes off sale. The Event length does not always correspond with items for sale.

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Good advice! Thank you ManOverboard! <----(And somebody *please* throw this pirate a Life Preserver!):)

ManOverboard and Corsair_Bill like this.
  7. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

sorry my bad , hope you are not upset . See in my eyes vpl4 is an event item with mean it will be accessible only during marauder event . Sory for any thoughts my post may caused , i didnt meant to point you out or something .

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I'm not at all mad at you buddy. That's why I called you my friend!:) And your contributions to this Forum in my opinion are invaluable!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  9. Perahu.Kertas

Perahu.Kertas Someday Author

VOddo priest level 4 follow premium ??

10. No, the priest is not tied to a premium membership.

11. Perahu.Kertas

Perahu.Kertas Someday Author

IN chest giving voddo priest lvl 4 ??

12. To the best of my knowledge, these are available again in the chests.

13. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

I received it yesterday, so I can confirm it is still available in Chests ;)

-Arky

14. Ty, Arky. I appreciate the input. :D

15. As these are no longer available

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.