level 5 quest will not let me complete

Discussion in 'Help' started by 8-mile, Dec 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8-mile

8-mile Forum Greenhorn

I have completed requirement s for quest but where it shows compass item collected (1/1) is highlighted but will not let me complete

2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

sometimes a refresh of the quest giver works. if not, try going right up to the quest giver icon as sometimes, being right on top of it is needed for it to register. if that doesn't work, check that you are at the right quest giver as some quest start at 1 quest giver but finish at another

3. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

Can you please provide us with your user ID so we can look into your issue.

Shelby

4. 8-mile

8-mile Forum Greenhorn

I seem to be having this problem on every quest that requires a special item from boarding. I get the item on the first ship I board then I board the second ship. the quest shows I have all I need but for some reason it is not highlighted to return to giver. I have a hard time explaining myself sorry. hope this helps. it still is highlighted in the area that says I need that special item but it shows I have it ( 1/1 )

5. 8-mile

8-mile Forum Greenhorn

is there a daily quest limit?

6. 8-mile

8-mile Forum Greenhorn

14/42452623

7. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

the quest in question is not a daily quest and is therefore not applicable to your query. after checking the quest outline myself. I can see that you need to return to the quest giver knives mcgee in safe haven 1. I won't point out where in the safe haven he is as if you started the quest then you already know.

8. Shelby1

Shelby1 Board Administrator Team Seafight

Having checked your account we see there are no active quests. A quest was completed a few hours ago so has your issue been resolved?

Shelby

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.