Leveling up. Old player

Discussion in 'Help' started by Musil, Sep 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musil

Musil Forum Greenhorn

Hi! Im an old player, remembered this game and get playing again its awsome.
    I have a lvl 9 design ship. but i have 12 mill ep / 900000, and i didnt lvl up. what quests i need to do. i could not remember for now it has been 8 years haha pls help

2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

First off welcome back. Secondly do all the quests that can be found in the following thread:

Quests Level 9-10

Then once you have completed those accept and do the following:

Test Level 9-10

Once you redeem the test you will level up. I recommend doing the quests for the EP as you will need it when you go to do your Level 21 quests and tests as there is a gap there. Good luck.

Tex

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You can also do all the lower level quests and tests (you get all the rewards other than a level up, ie you won't level to from 9 to 10 by finishing the level 2 test). This will gain you some rewards you might find useful (like cannons).

4. Musil

Musil Forum Greenhorn

Ah ok i see, Im doing all the quest i can get and i stumbled on some quest that have a reaword lvl 1 and when i get the quest done nothing happens, did i just finished a quest for a lover lvl up and going to my lvl 9-10 thru quests? And what quest giver gets me tests fot lvl up?

5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

From the link provided:

Double Header

Start At: Emily Davis (SH-9)

[​IMG]

Inflict 10,000 Damage to Akkorospawn
    Inflict 10,000 Damage to Karkinos

Where to find!?
    Akkorospawn found in map 1
    Karkinos found in maps 8 and 9

End At: Emily Davis (SH-1)

Rewards:

Level 10
    10,000 Experience Points
    20 60-pounder Level 3
    20,000 Pearls

Tex

6. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

If you go to the Seafight Bible - General FAQ section of this forum there is an Index pinned to the top of it. In that, scroll down to the quests and tests sections and you will see the links that Tex gave you above. You will also see all the links for the levels above and below your level. You won't be able to do any above you until you get there, but you can do all the ones below you. Each level also has a daily quest that you can over again. It usually the last one before the test (sometimes second last).

If you did a quest that had a level up as a reward and it was not your level, then you do not level up. All of the quests say what level they are for in the description when you select it to start.

EDIT: Here is the direct link to the index: Index

bodean likes this.
  7. martha23a-VNZLA

martha23a-VNZLA Forum Greenhorn

Edit

I am sorry but this the English forum and any different language is not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.