Limited Seachart access due to Player Level?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Shiny_Bot#27, Jul 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

Two days ago with my itty bitty boat I was somehow able to sink an Elite 21 all decked out with or around there skinned boat with higher level skills and castles that was in map 2/2 just shooting NPCs for hours and hours and plunder it to my surprise. When I went back to sink it again for more BP points it had newbie protection which seemed very odd.

Should we limit what level boats have access to the lower level maps? How about time constraints? It seems that those who are just starting out are way outmatched and have little access to resources and battle skill development. These lower level maps with their new player boats certainly cannot be much of a challenge for higher level players and their boats.

I understand the need for BP's and rankings but it does seem to be carried way too far.

Ideas?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.