Logbook

Discussion in 'General FAQ's' started by Seren, Nov 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Logbook

logbook 1.png

Look here to find notifications of who you sunk, who sunk you, boardings, monster kills, items received, Guilds joined and left, currency spendings, among others
    logbook 2.png

There are various subcategories you can select to show only relevant information:

Paid - Items you have paid for and their cost i.e Harpoons, Cannonballs etc

Received - Items you have received/won, buffs that has been applied onto you (Brother in Arms, Companion of Mercy etc.)

Boarding - Shows which Ships/Players you have Boarded or attempted Boarding

Cauldron of Aruba - Items received from the Cauldron of Aruba i.e. Armor Plates, scroll parts, Elite Equipment

Ship Castle - This will show which castles and their cost that you have purchased

Treasure Chests - Items received from the Treasure Chests i.e Admiral Cannons, ELP Booster, Elite Ammunition etc

Battles - View who sunk you and who you sunk

NPC's - Shows the NPCs you have recently destroyed

Monsters - Shows the monsters you have recently killed

Guild - This will show the tax you paid into your guild. If you have recently joined or left a guild this is also viewable here

Bonus Maps - Times and date of when you have sank an NPC from a wave

Cauldron of Saba - This is where you can see the rewards of each Vanhu Crate that you have used for the Cauldron of Saba

Rift - All rift waves done by you can be viewed there

logbooknew.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.