Losing Lionhearts again and again...

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bayleaf, Sep 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayleaf

Bayleaf Forum Apprentice

Why is it that if i lose internet for 10 seconds, rerfesh the page when its back and im kicked out of raid? It is one of the most dumbest features by bigpoint to date and ive played this game for 8 years. Im not sunk out, most of the time im just repairing, yet a 10 second dip on my internet and im kicked out for no bloody reason whatsoever. So can you tell me if this is an actual feature and is working correctly or if theyre planning on actually fixing this pile of crap. And if so seeing as you can only get 2 a day, can be refunded for ones ive had to reuse because of this rubbish setting. Absolute mick take i dont know why i even bother trying theres no point

2. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

The 10s delay in internet service acts like a sink, you were offline for 10s, so you got booted from raid . . it happens all the time . . hope this helps

3. Has this answered your query?

4. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

if your fast enough dont refresh, just open new window and log in, this will give you best chance of staying in map, if your not sunk or auto logged. this way it will log you out and you'll log in,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.