Lost account

Discussion in 'Help' started by ɛxodiā, Jun 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ɛxodiā

ɛxodiā Junior Expert

Hi guys,

I did try message support but they werent any help and closed my question down from my initial email.. Long story short.

I played seafight for about 4 years. i quit 7 years ago, never expected to come back, ( i was only 15 when i quit ) i now have a new computer and dont have any of my login details for the old ship, I have the user ID and that's it, also the "forgot password" doesn't seem to work as i never actually recieved an email.

So my question is, without an email adress, and the ships ID only, is their a way of getting back onto my old ship? it even says it hasn't been online since 2012.

Thanks

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We here on the forum are unable to help with these requests, you must work with Support in these situations.

As there is no help we can provide here on the forum, this thread shall now be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.