LOT

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by frankthetank1974, Jun 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

if after been sunk ,and you try to go light you loose your light ? how can you loose light after been sunk and the waiting after been shot to go light is just rediclous return the LOT back as it was .

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

This is due to the "attackers" status still being active even though it doesn't show. This normally happens when you are sunk by Burning Ice. If the burning damage would still be ticking when you respawn, it will cancel your repair and break your light, so just wait 15-20 seconds after respawning before you put a light on and you should be fine, however yes, it does need fixing.

I also think it was better before, when you do not lose your lock on the enemy. At the moment it is too overpowered because an enemy can just change map, go underlight, and as long as you do not jump map right on top of them and break it, they are faster and cant be shot, meaning they just escape. It really is frustrating because there have been many times when I am attacking an enemy and before they get sunk they just change map and put a light on.

Des

3. frankthetank1974

if your sunk your sunk and back low hp ,personally I think after burn should not apply then.

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Totally agree, I believe its a glitch as it never used to happen until the new light was implemented. The worst part is when you put a light on and it takes a few seconds to realise, so an NPC hits you and breaks it. I'll mention it to developers on Discord.

5. frankthetank1974

nice one ,and cant beat the npc popping your light :rolleyes:

6. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

I also had this problem manny times.. Wrote here in forums about it but seems no one care about it! Lets hope this time someone will look on this matter!

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Towers are worst frank! You get sunk and spawn the other side of the island, no problem, just go underlight right? Nope, those towers are having none of it haha

8. frankthetank1974

don't forgot the leave scroll no shields middle of island lmao instant grey screen

9. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

It only ever happens when you're in a rush to get somewhere as well... If youre just pottering around then its never an issue but as soon as youre in a scroll and a fight starts or a big event ship spawns, you can guarantee that wherever you leave scroll, its going to be in the middle of the island haha! May as well keep shields on in scrolls now, I'd assume you have a lot too, I got to 5m and keep them on now, not like im gonna run out any time soon.

10. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

That will not happen anymore. If you come out next to an island you will get randomly teleported to an area in the map where towers shall not hit you.

-Arky

11. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.