Low levels

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by demonxship, Oct 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demonxship

demonxship Forum Greenhorn

Hi

How is a new player ment to play this game when since Ive been trying to farm is the 2's maps but i keep killed by higher levels that hit 20-70k+ damage and sink and board you for your gold. when i only do 2-3k damage.

any plans on fixing this

babenewport, Lady.Wolf and Loki1621 like this.
  2. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

wouldnt think there is, it has been topic for discussion for a long time but little action has ever been taken

Lady.Wolf and Loki1621 like this.
  3. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

Hate to say this but as a new player this will not be a very rewarding experience now that newbie protection has been removed. It will be very difficult for you to accumulate resources to advance in the game since the odds are you will end up being boarded and sunk quite a bit by bigger boats. The other issues is bots that will steal your NPC kills due to their programming or stealing shinies.

Apologies I'm stuck with this name which am unable to change here on the forum and was made in protest. Should of been Anti-bot.

babenewport, Lady.Wolf and Loki1621 like this.
  4. demonxship

ok well when i first started playing this game must of been over 8 years ago now then made 1 maps and 2 maps safe and i think maybe upto 4 maps safe.

Is there nothing that can be done to stop higher level kill lower level players like checks for like player level ,elite points and such?

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  5. Shiny_Bot#27

Shiny_Bot#27 Forum Apprentice

Bigpoint/Seafight does not seem interested in addressing that. The 1-5 maps and especially 2 maps are a killing zones and easy battle points and boardings for the big boats. I'm sure Bigpoint would love for you to spend money and it would require a lot of money to hold your own against them and even as crazy as this sounds spend money to buy pearls so you could convert them to gold. Pay to play otherwise grow fish gills.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  6. demonxship

So basically new players cant progress unless u find someone that can help you

Ryste and Lady.Wolf like this.
  7. Lady.Wolf

Lady.Wolf Active Author

Yes, take lvls 24 n higher n put them on their own server and then let them kill each other, oh n take the bots with them!

8. ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ Junior Expert

we all been there, just try to ignore it. and just continue farming glimmer or what ever you want to do.. take it slow. this game takes time to become better in. unless you wanna use huge among of real money to get good by instant..good luck and ship ohoi

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  9. babenewport

babenewport Junior Expert

newbie protection up to map 5 was great however, the hp you stated is quite low it can be annoying but no doubt as you progress and build your ship you be able to counter this annoying occurance also be aware some of the event are hp based sinking other ships and lambs to the slaughter its always the lower level players that get hit happy sailing

Lady.Wolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.