lvl 4 Devastators

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§, Aug 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§

ЯЄŁЄИ†ŁЄ§§ Forum Apprentice

So I have 316 lvl 3 devastators just waiting to be upgraded any ideas when that might happen? I've spent a lot of money on these cannons and can't say I'm a fan of being told when and how many at a time I can do the upgrades. Same goes for the doom hammers, pain bringers and firestorms that I have. Anyone else feeling this way? Loved the standard you'll get noting and like it response from BP and was told to move this way down here lmao.

2. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

I agree with you Relentless. It used to be that Cannons could be upgraded anytime. Now it is in the Buccaneers Bounty, provided you bought one of the packages that activated it, and the Trading Post. Its still works doom hammers, firestorms and pain bringers to level 1. Haven't seen any Devastator lvl 4 upgrades for awhile. Definitely not how cannon upgrades used to be. Anyway, in the Seafight bible there are some entries about cannon upgrades that tell us what is to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.