makeshift bokors

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ~turnip~, Nov 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

I get it, not everyone pays for bokors, but for those who do, 2 free crates every month is not fair *edit*

however, as well as sit and moan, I feel that if bigpoint wants to hand out free bokors crates every month, they might s well create a makeshift bokors, where players can invest a currency to buy crates, maybe 50k pearls for 1 crate. this would then have similar prizes but to a lesser extent, say 3 weeks kings or level 22 gems on the winning ship design, 10 level 5 doomhammers etc etc.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 13, 2018
  2. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

yep, this whole free couple crates is killing the bokors,
    give 10 random ships under level 20 , which have been active for 2 weeks at least, have a mod do a simple judgement call by looking log book, if mod says good , send a mail with captcha giving 48 hours to reply for the free bokors

~turnip~ likes this.
  3. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

dont give them new ideas cause evry time u guys come with new ideas BP takes them and turns them in big mean *edit*

Last edited by moderator: Nov 13, 2018
    ~turnip~ likes this.
  4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

This is only the third time in the history of Bokors that they have given out free crates. The first time was at the beginning to get people interested in it. The last two were these last two months. I suspect that these are marketing to get more people interested in Bokors (ie a promotion to get more people to pay and buy them). I doubt that this will become a regular every month thing.

5. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

well while it's every month, they can kiss the investments goodbye xD

6. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

yep, if you want to get people interested dont give every single person a freebie.
    everyone knows that when bokors are normal no free gives, even with 2 crates you've got a very good chance of winning weather be ammo winners or not , during the free crate months most normal bokor buyers will not buy as many , or if they are the 2 crate a month buyers wont get any at all.

7. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Woop, wd BP, free bokors crates for all the constant cheaters / botters.

Another stupid idea, and you wonder why this game is dying on its knees :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.