Making it easier for small players

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Sea-Sea, Mar 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

If the player you sink is more than 10 lvl below your own level, no BP should be given.

- If the player you sink is on your own level, 10 BP should be given, and + 1 BP for every lvl the player you sink is higher level than you and - 1 BP for any lvl the player is below you in lvl.

- A lvl 20 player sinking a level 20 player should get 10 BP.
    - A lvl 20 player sinking a lvl 30 player should get 20 BP
    - A lvl 20 player sinking a lvl 10 player should get 0 BP.

- If the player you sink is above you in BP ranking, you should get + 50% BP.
    - If the player you sink is below you in BP ranking, you should get - 50% BP.

As most big players only sink small players for BP, I am sure that a system as above would greatly benefit small players and give them some more peace on the water.

Generally I think that it should not be possible to shoot on a player that is more than 10 lvl below your own lvl, only if the low lvl player makes the first shoot.

But if a small player takes the first shoot on a high level player, the small player should be "punished" with a 6 sec. cool down before being able to let off the 2nd shoot, so he do not get the benefits of the 1 shoot, as a low level ship easily can be much stronger than a high level ship.

Without the cool down period, a strong low level player will always get the benefit of the first shoot and that is not fair as the one who fires the first shoot, nearly always is the winner in case the ships have about equal strength.

abah2 likes this.
  2. {NL3}

{NL3} Forum Apprentice

I dont agree with this idea ... at some point in time everybody was a small player including me and we managed to grow even without this suggestions you are giving here ... since this is a pirate game i wouldn’t like to dont get nothing when i play pvp ... as for thr small players or beginers they have 14 day protecion and can increase it more from some quests ... and with the new system of quests that seafight made going till lvl 10 is easy and a little player can upgrade his ship for free getting pearls cannons for each lvl he make
    SAY NO TO SEAFARM

3. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

Yes we have all been small players at one time, but to be a small player today is much more difficult than it has ever been.

Lil`Wolf likes this.
  4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

a strong low level player will always get the benefit of the first shoot

like the maxed out low level bot ships, good idea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.