Making Servers More Dynamic

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Alvaro*, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvaro*

Alvaro* Forum Apprentice

The islands are just the most interesting thing in the game. However their bonuses are completely outdated just as they are very easy of being captured with the fleets.

The islands to be conquered always required a joint effort from a set of players. However with the fleets this "joint effort" almost ceased to exist. The islands should not be easy to conquer and as such they should be strengthened by increasing the life of the towers, but above all making their shooting more difficult so that it is not possible for a player to cross an island.

As for the islands' bonuses they must be updated to make the islands an even more desirable thing for any coalition of war.
    - A maximum of 10% discount should be extended to the black market.
    - Each island should give 1% bonus points of battle (no limit).
    - Each island should give 0.15% cannon bonus (no limit).

With these suggestions the islands would become more appealing to any coalition, making the servers more dynamic and with much more war.

2. sponks

sponks Regular

LOL, probably the worst idea i've ever seen. I'll talk for my server megaserver 5. Our server is dominated by a alliance who are "hell no more then 150 players" so called by them. They are 500 easily actually. My alliance is maybe 100 players at max. Naturally enemies control all the islands, all the events, while we are fighters, and enemies are farmers. U want to give the big big alliances even more reason to take more players in their alliance, and do even more damage?

3. Alvaro*

Alvaro* Forum Apprentice

Almost all servers have several coalitions (several guilds).

4. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

I actually really like some of the ideas here. I have also been saying to my guild mates about towers need to be updated. I do think that the HP is sufficient however. I play on a smaller server, but regardless of this, to take an entire Level 5 islands with fleets alone would still take about 10. Fleets are useful for helping to take islands, especially when you and another guild are fighting over low level towers and the possession of the island is going back and forth, but they are an expensive and inefficient way to take a full island unattended.

I do really like the idea of increased Battle Points. I don't think that players should get a fighting advantage like cannon damage from islands, as a guild would manage to conquer them all and then have no competition in fights. The discount in the Black Market is a good idea, especially when it comes to buying buffs.

All in all, I don't think there needs to be any change to the towers themselves right now, but there should be some more passive benefits from having islands, such as tthe discounted black market or increased BP which wouldn't help you win a fight but could have some positive long term effects.

~Des

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.