map 13-15

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by CSS_Shenandoah, Sep 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSS_Shenandoah

CSS_Shenandoah Forum Apprentice

There really needs to be a limit in place for high level ships coming down to 13-15 stealing drakirs. They need to start losing pearls.

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I've suggested they do something about this before but it was kind of ignored. The problem that we have is that the drakir are the main pearl NPC and that's why BP won't do anything about it. I've suggested adding a new NPC for 26+ Level but I have a hard time seeing them doing that.

But it is painful to see these bigger players come down to 13-15 and just watch them sit there and wait to steal last shot. The game is flawed in this way because it allows bigger players to bully new ones and steal all their profit as if they need it. BP has always rewarded players for botting and shameful behavior like this.

Making drakir damage based again is the best way to fix this problem honestly.

Bawdyn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.