Map Change

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by IncTheBest, Mar 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IncTheBest

IncTheBest Forum Apprentice

Hello guys,

With the new update of the maps, there have been a few updates, with this I would like to talk about an update which I would like to see itturned back to how it was.

Example: (past)
    [​IMG]

You just had to go next to the border of the map, and you would get the message to change map, easy and simple.
    Everywhere were you tried to change map it was like this, you just had to move a small bit away from the border and go back and you would get the map change icon again.

Like this it is now:
    [​IMG]

From this place I can jump up, everywhere. Not only up, also right, left etc.

So from on this picture I can jump up. Everywhere. Not only up, also right, left, etc.

Example: 58AD = Jump Right
    20 CF/CG = Jump Down
    02 AD = Jump Left

And so on.

This are '' invisible '' mapborders, and it brings a lot of confusion.
    It's been years the way it was and it would be much better to bring it back, the way it was.

Now you jump map, you have to go 2 coordinates away from the border, and then back, THEN you can have jump window. (in the past you move away of it & back)

Please, change this, bring it back like it was.
    I hope people are in agree with me, please leave your opinion.

Regards

Outback.

2. BountyHünterPVP

BountyHünterPVP Forum Apprentice

I DO AGREE, YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

3. bdar30

bdar30 Forum Apprentice

yep the map jump mechanic now its really bad , i think that the mapchange is the thing that keeps alot of players playing and u dont want to ruin that part , i do think that the map change should change to what it was. no change is needed in that part of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.