Map of Forever

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mateu_Santos, Mar 24, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mateu_Santos

Mateu_Santos Someday Author

Can you show me the rewards from big portals? I did one today but it was not much profitable like the one yesterday which gave me many cannons. Which one give you cannons as reward ?

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We do not have specific information to say the exact rewards that can be gained from each Big Portal, nor would I want to provide that information out; some things must be discovered by the players.

I can quote to you some of the rewards that are available in the Big Portals, taken from our new
    Map of Forever FAQ:
    Swift

Mateu_Santos likes this.
  3. DanceCZ

DanceCZ Forum Apprentice

They have drastically reduced the rewards from the big portal - The Ambush map. First two days I got a total of 10-12 firestorm cannons each and now it has been reduced to around 6.
    The reason they do not announce the rewards is so that they can reduce them as and when they wish. This is exactly the reason why they don't announce the ratio of keys exchange anymore because last time (2 months back) they tried to change the ratio at the last minute and got caught out with players threatening legal action.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

We are not aware of any reward changes in this Big Portal.

As this is not a discussion thread and the opening question answered, this thread shall be closed. Please use the Event Discussion thread for such comments.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.