Marauder days.. again??

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by sertatumsingi, Apr 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sertatumsingi

sertatumsingi Junior Expert

Is this a mistake? Last marauders hunt ended barely 3 weeks ago.

At least this one is not during an event I guess..
    Also why was the previous marauders hunt announced in event announcements and this time in official announcements?

Sert

2. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

this is the best thing they have ever done .. more BP

3. KIBIRA$

KIBIRA$ Forum Apprentice

i love marauder hunt event many batle points :)

4. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

The old seafight was much more fun and waaaay better pvp. Battle Points weren't needed. ^^ How times have changed.

Loki162 likes this.
  5. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

the big boats need an excuse to sink little boats

sertatumsingi and Rabbid like this.
  6. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Oh sigh, now again..

At least I put a great many scrolls together during birthday event, I can spend my time there in the coming days then..

#boringevent

7. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

lol always the same little players that complain and complain and complain ... dont forget at some point in time we was also little ships but we didnt coplain but upgrade our ships by playing and fighting all the time

8. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

Kek, I don't really think it matters anymore with the new update. Little corsair boats can't even get into the safe haven to get a quest. That's how bad they are getting chained in 1 maps. It's different than what it use to be. :D

Most of em' don't even complain, they just quit. And It's not that they complain that is the problem, it's just not good for the games long term survivability. Arrogance isn't gonna do us players any good when there is nobody left to sink. ^^ (already takes forever to find anyone to sink)

9. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

idk about your server but on MS1 there is currently a nice amount of shipsp on sea chart .. not like event days because we can se 4x more players but still a nice amount ... as for the little ships they have protection on their accounts ... so as long as they dont attack they will not get attacked by someone ... and with the new update and the quests a new account can be upgraded very easily ... till level 10 the quests are way to easy and they give 25k pearls for each lvl ... 30 60 pounders and many crystals .. after they start giving 10 voodoo canons for each level till 21 ... and all this quests are easy since i recently helped a guild member to rise his ship

Rabbid likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.