Suggestion Marauder’s Hunt Event

Discussion in 'Help' started by Ɗяєɗɗєɗ, Jun 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Vote if you would like seafight to change the requirement.

1. +1

16 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. -1

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Hello i would like to make a complaint about the Marauder’s Hunt Event.

Players who have over 93,500 battle points get access to ammo which causes extra (double) damage VS players and npc.

On UK server there is only 77 players who can use this ammo which i believe is a massive unfair advantage to the other thousand or so players because they get to double damage their scrolls, admirals and so forth.

Even if you had a really strong ship you wouldn't stand much of a chance fighting off the players who have scrap ammo.

However, i think the requirement to use this ammo should be changed to allow more people to participate in this event.

Players who don't have this ranking are now either in their scrolls or offline, we want this event to be made fair.

Support this thread, more players with this damage means more fights on the water and more fun.

- Blitzen

Gunnery_Sec† and AmiralCalzone like this.
  2. AmiralCalzone

AmiralCalzone Forum Greenhorn

Totally agree with this, and as Blitzen stated, currently it's only an event for a minority of the server.

Yes it is the minority that have played the most and are some of the best fighters, however, it excludes the ones that have recently started and put in a lot of work into the game.

For example, I took a long break from the game but recently came back and have now actively played for a couple of months. I have put in a lot of hard work and my ship is now quite strong and able to fight against most of the strongest ships on my server.

However, since I have only actively played for a few months I don't have nearly enough points to buy the special ammo and it is quite
    underwhelming to fight during this event, even though I'm able to sink many players despite this disadvantage. I just feel I could properly
    enjoy it if it was somehow changed, as Blitzen suggested.

It is true that there should be some kind of requirement since the event is about the best fighters. But right now it mostly has to do with how long you've played the game, and not how strong of a boat or how good of a fighter you are. Either change it up so the requirement is points/active time or similar, and not just total points, or even something completely different, but it really has to be changed in one way or another.

3. CharlesVaneee

CharlesVaneee Active Author

While I agree with some points as I for a lot of mauraders couldn't use the scrap ammo if you spent less time farming you would be able to use it now :)

*KRUCHY* likes this.
  4. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

haha :D well said , do not farm !! fight ! :)

CharlesVaneee likes this.
  5. -redak-

-redak- Active Author

Totally agree! Soooo many players hiding in scrolls until done.. No point being on water.

Epic fail of an event!

Indeed, it seems appropriate, if BP rethought some of the events or completely "scrapped" them (no pun intended), rather than being so obsessed with nonstop, nonsense, nonfun events.

There are actually a lot of stuff to be done on the waters that you can enjoy in between the bigger, and far more entertaining, events.

-redak-

citrusblast likes this.
  6. Ɗяєɗɗєɗ

Ɗяєɗɗєɗ Padavan

Keep voting, keep commenting and we might just have this one passed to the devs :)

7. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Keep it just the way it is. I think it should have to be earned. Think of it as a Quest akin to those you find on the upper Maps.

I had to get the Battle Points to be able to do this, as well. Don't feel it would be fair to the rest of us who went through the process. No one should get a "pass" on this.

8. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

then get sinking people and work up the ranks like other have before you ;) my vote stay the way things are

9. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

does that include you kruchy the farmer :oops::rolleyes:o_O

10. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

yes it does :) over 200 k BP here :) please be aware 90 % of my battle poits were made while we was able to sink ppl only 2 times a day not 5 like in past :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.