Market Cove question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jesus89, Aug 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus89

Jesus89 Forum Greenhorn

Hello people,

I was wondering about the discount thingies in the Market Cove. See, I have active premium (which grants 5% discount) and active 25% discount buff, so that should mean I have 30% discount.

Now I've been learning some of the prices in the Market Cove by heart and I know for a fact I've had an additional 8% discount up until recently (because my Crystals have costed 191, Weapon's Mate 3,100, and Explosive Ammunition 31) - has that been a bug all along, that just got fixed, or did I just lose an 8% discount buff that I didn't know I had? hehe

Thanks for reply,
    jesus89

2. yurisanwakid

yurisanwakid Someday Author

Maybe your guild lost their islands

3. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Your fellow pirate could be correct. Apart from having Premium and the Discount Advantage Pack, the only other way to receive a discount is by your Guild having Guild Islands. You will receive 1% Discount per Island your Guild holds, up to a maximum of 10%.

Has this answered your query?

Swift

4. Jesus89

Jesus89 Forum Greenhorn

That's very cool, I'm surprised I didn't know this. :)
    Thanks for enlightening me!

The thread can be closed ;)

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As this has been answered, as requested this thread shall be closed.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.