Me, when I was a noobie, still am. lol

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by 4x4x4, May 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4x4

4x4x4 Regular

Hope this takes cause Ive never done it before. This is an old video with me in it in the first guild I was in. Thewickedwitch sent it to me not long ago. Iam in the first 80 sec's of it(goose97),it was beforee she fancied up my name, lol.

Dont know how to post it while its playing.:confused:
    guess its ok. lol

2. *KRUCHY*

*KRUCHY* Forum Duke

Hey ,

ahh great old times <3 , ahh these Azurenos , we had to use tab to aim for ppl hidden under them , 2 min rep window that was a nightmare !!! think of it , you have 2 seconds till you will get 5 000 hp and poof some1 hits ya :p *hihihi* random gold spawns was great too ! :)
    wish i could have my old pc here now :( i could post some stuff from 2006/7 :)

ive looked on YT and thats what i found

my old friend krusz :) , i used to be in PFr with him , we won 3 Jackpot battles ahhh !!

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Brilliant video. Some really old names i see in there, them days were fun.

Its really shocking to compare the game from back then to how it is now, its completely different. For me at least I still have a bunch of fun on it though!

-Arky

4x4x4 likes this.
  4. Ship60

Ship60 Forum Apprentice

good video :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.