Medllions PROBLEM

Discussion in 'Help' started by Royal, Nov 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

Hello
    I can't buy "sunmap" im level 2 and in the forums say all player's from level 1 to 15 can jump to sunmap and i can't see it in the MarketCove

2. abah2

abah2 Active Author

The Medallion of Light is listed under Elite items in the Market Cove and is currently selling for 400 pearls. You can also bid for them on the hourly auction there when they're available. One medallion gets you one trip to the sun map. Remember, it's a PvP map and the big kids hunt there.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  3. Has this answered your query?

4. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

No I mean I can not buy them in the market, because they do not show up in front of me

5. Apokalyps

Apokalyps Forum Greenhorn

oh oh Fahd :D

6. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

??

7. abah2

abah2 Active Author

Don't know what to tell you. I've bought 5 and won 75 of them over the past week through the auctions. The Medallion of Light is currently the second Elite item listed on the menu. Once you get one, it's deposited in the "stars" tab on the lower pullout on the sea map (where the cannonballs, harpoons, bonus maps, etc. are listed). Hit the Stars tab, go up to the Medallion of Light and just click it on - just like when you access a bonus map. There's a 15 second countdown before you land on the sun map. There's also a 15 second countdown when you want to leave the map.

8. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

OMGGG
    i know everything guys ,BUT i cant buy it in market only i see harpoons and cannonballs and Ogoun Amulet
    NO SUN MAP I CANT FIND IT (The Medallion of Light)

9. abah2

abah2 Active Author

The only other thing I can suggest is to hit the Stars tab on the pullout on the sea map. The last tab on it is to "buy items". Click it and a list of available items for sale should show up. The Medallion is currently listed on my "buy items" menu. Good luck.

10. -Dragonsabre-

-Dragonsabre- Someday Author

The medallion do not show in market cove, this happen roughly a month ago. My account can see but my family account cannot see. So, I think this depend on level which already not level 1 can see in market cove. You can try level up and see what level only it appear again so that you can inform over here to let others know.

11. Royal

Royal Forum Apprentice

I think that and thx you all

~Closed~

12. As requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.