merge chat?

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by -PiXeL-, May 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -PiXeL-

-PiXeL- Forum Greenhorn

Because you have merged servers, I wonder why you have not merged the chat as well? Would be nice if you could talk to everyone you play with in that chat, there's almost no one at all in chat now!!!

i play on skandi 1

ᏕȊƝ⚡️ƁᎪᎠ likes this.
  2. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

This was indeed the plan. They encountered some unforeseen issues if I remember correctly, and I assume have not been able to find a suitable fix for the issue. :(

-Arky

3. kakaobønne

kakaobønne Forum Apprentice

If danish is allowed with a chat merge, it is fine for me. If danish not will be allowed when it is NOT fine :mad:. All people are not good in english and I know some players there not was happy then the danish forum closed.

4. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

if we did merge chat then we would also merge chat mod`s mmm then would we need as many ;)

5. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Lol, Frank. Is that 'cause you keep getting banned? :D Only a joke, m8. :)

6. frankthetank1974

depends on whos mod`in chat lol, de servers have different rules to the uk ....
    id say would be intresting :D

7. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Yes, it is. He doesn't seem to understand that insulting players and moderators is against the chat rules, and tried to pin it on biased mods, just because there is an admin in our guild. I don't think was complaining when the admin was in his guild lol. He doesn't think we all get chat banned... he is wrong...:)

8. -PiXeL-

-PiXeL- Forum Greenhorn

and when chat as well are merge maybe mod will be online more than now ?

9. frankthetank1974

the proof`s all in the chat log`s. :)

10. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

It is.... And you still don't seem understand why you're banned lol

11. frankthetank1974

your the expert on bans ...how many is it now and counting :oops:

12. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

@michaelwells See what I mean? He's gotta turn everything into an argument, gets mad and then gets banned lol

13. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

I'm gonna just sneak out of this one, and move over here, lol. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.