Merge Global 6

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by ßOMßER, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ßOMßER

ßOMßER Junior Expert

This server is becoming completely dead besides bots running around. People are obviously quitting because of it, I think it would be a good idea to merge it with another server that is not doing so good.

2. Destruction

Destruction Old Hand

Would merge well with Mega Server 6. That's a small server experiencing the same issues that could do with some more players, however I am aware they mentioned that they would not be merging servers again.

~Des

3. HMS-Courageous

HMS-Courageous Forum Apprentice

This is a perfect example of why I proposed the Forum game Countdown to Shutdown. That could be tweaked.

4. 25095447

25095447 Someday Author

i leave the game in 3weeks when i prem runs out , i feel even bad for the new players that try and come and start this game goodbye $eafight

5. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

that server was supposed to be, fresh , not as populated. so people could try there hand at starting from zero with everyone else. if you think the server got boring why not just start on another

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.