missing premium

Discussion in 'Help' started by dirks777, Oct 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

my question about the missing premium is.1 how many players will have opened chests and not received the premium rewards, i am definitely one of these players.i have opened and it has said you have received 7 days of premium reward.i did not check this however in my naivety.like some players have said,it will take ages to look through my log book.i just wondered like when some players receive more goods/pearls/ammo ect.you just run a script that takes away anything overly received by mistake.surely cant this be done to rectify your mistake/error.if you give away something by mistake,then take it back.then by mistake do not give what should be given then to me there is only you bp,that is never losing out.because i deffo am

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

As the OA states, the missing premium will be placed upon all accounts, via a script.

~Closed~

Seren

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.