Mod... A request.

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by =308Marksman=, Jan 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Mods: Do me a favor ?? Since you keep deleting my posts and dont feel my
    input should be seen or read:

Put me on a forum ban until 2018-11-26.

That way I wont be wasteing my time or yours.

You dont have to explain... We all know why. ...
    And its not fooling anyone anymore.

Telling the truth really does set you free.

So just drop the ban hammer.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Just another classic example of how ya cant get where ya wanna be by bein nice.

Tell the truth and they delete it .... ask politely for a ban...and your ignored.

So whats it gonna be ??? Foul language and insults ?? Really ???

OK...You asked for it.

Beepity beepity beep beep beep.... OH...and btw...
    Beep Beep beep and beepity beep....

Mod, I censored it for ya.

What it takes to make peep do their job... Just shakin my head.

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  3. there like the goverment/politicians they only want you to see what they want you to see anything else is irrelavant its called controling.

but im affraid im not controlled by no1 im a free person and will continue with my freedom of speech i wont cut corners i wont mask the facts il just tell it like it is if that has a bad impact on those trying to silence then thats there problem and need to work on there issues but untill they wake up and actually realise its not us in the wrong its them then they will continue deleting removing banning chats/forums. editing posts like they no what you wanna say or edit it so it sounds more soothing to them then it will continue but every1 still needs to no.

[​IMG] and they will continue to live in there [​IMG]

Lady.Wolf and =308Marksman= like this.
  4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hello Marksman,

Unfortunately we can not just place a ban because it has been requested. The system simply does not accept bans for no reasons.

At this time my only advice would be inactivity on the forum. If you cease to log into the forum for 8 weeks (I think thats the time, I will check) the forum account would be banned due to inactivity. However that would mean you not even logging into see information of any kind or even to see if you have been removed from the forum.

I am sorry I can not help you further.

Seren GTL

5. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

We shall fight them on the beaches,
    we shall fight on the landing grounds,
    we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
    we shall fight in the hills,
    we shall never surrender.

6. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Last edited by moderator: Jan 22, 2018
  7. Planters_Peanut

Planters_Peanut Junior Expert

You are not alone. I just a post deleted and not re-directed to another thread asking about asking the developers to install a traffic light for the bot traffic jams that are getting worse in the maps due to increased bot congestion and not being removed from the game. Once they reduce the maps traffic will get even worse. At least install traffic light. :)

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  8. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

http://prntscr.com/i42qkd

The beauty of the internet http://prntscr.com/i42prj

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  9. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

Lady.Wolf likes this.
  10. piranhahunter

piranhahunter Forum Connoisseur

yust sit back,drink a beer and sing a song
    no stress abt a game buddy,trust me life is verry beautifull(unlike my english)
    Go outside,play in the rain,go to the club,smooch wit a girl and then come back to play the game relaxed
    cheeerrrrssss m8

Lady.Wolf and Rabbid like this.
  11. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

lol....its all good PH, and Yes I remember you and that we earned our way up the ranks on 634 back in the day.
    No need to apoligize.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing about Free Speech is that it doesnt just protect the things you can say.....
    It protects the information " they" think you shouldnt know and have a Right to know.

The verbage used in my original post that was deleted was not offensive in any way shape or form,
    there was no swearing or rough language used.

It was merely information you, as a players, deal with on a daily basis.... and confirmed by
    the actions of the Mod team by multiple deletions.

Had the information been incorrect... I am quite sure the person who commented would
    have made a comment to correct any misinformation there would have been.

But there wasnt.... it was all deleted. And that action itself.... Speaks volumes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.